I just graduated

BSME, and I think he got a 4.01

My oldest son is still waiting for his results but he is on course for a First or at worst a 2:1 in Computer Science. He has just landed a job at Cisco in London and his Vietnamese girlfriend will be doing an MSc at London Met university in October so he is pretty happy right now.

Congrats Water ... My part of OK is the same red as your part of MS. But here's a little tidbit of info. At the school where I teach our graduating classes average about 20 kids. About half of them go on to get at least a bachelors degree. That's way above average of the schools in our county. Our graduates have had the highest average ACT scores in the tri-county area and since the Republicans implemented EOI testing for graduation requirements, our Seniors have all easily met the extra qualifications placed upon them. As Dean of Students I had to brag a little about our efforts to change our corner of the state to a lighter shade of red. Again, congrats...do well.

Well done, Water.

It is heartening to know that, as the world awakes to an uncertain future, the revolution is one step closer.

Yes, BSME = BS in Mechanical Engineering.

Water, I didn't realize you settled on Computer Science after talking about Engineering and English Lit, and whatnot. You should work toward adding on the additional credits to complete a Computer Engineering degree sometime, because those carry value over a much longer span of time, and you don't have to read as much to keep up with the field in the meantime.

Congrats Water... time flies... I still recall the days where you were a pimply faced early teen posting on politics.com. Even then you were smarter than Toppy.

Yes, BSME = BS in Mechanical Engineering.

Water, I didn't realize you settled on Computer Science after talking about Engineering and English Lit, and whatnot. You should work toward adding on the additional credits to complete a Computer Engineering degree sometime, because those carry value over a much longer span of time, and you don't have to read as much to keep up with the field in the meantime.

Where did you read this?

Back