I see New Posters on JPP, are the Bye Bye Libs hiding from US?

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
I just saw a bunch of new name posters online here, maybe the Libs who Left came back using different User Names to hide from the guaranteed interrogation that is coming from Conservatives because of all the Obama Administration's embarrassing multitude of debacles? Maybe they cannot stand the heat(Obama's Screw Ups) so they got out of the kitchen(JPP), so they could later sneak in the back door?

I just saw a bunch of new name posters online here, maybe the Libs who Left came back using different User Names to hide from the guaranteed interrogation that is coming from Conservatives because of all the Obama Administration's embarrassing multitude of debacles? Maybe they cannot stand the heat(Obama's Screw Ups) so they got out of the kitchen(JPP), so they could later sneak in the back door?

Yeah, we don't IP check anyone or anything.

Retard.

everywhere I have gone on the internets people come.

I have a way of getting people to read

the posters have increased at every site I have gone to.

I had a site ban me and then UNBAN me after their hits fell.

Yeah Im being fat headed

but there is truth to it

everywhere I have gone on the internets people come.

I have a way of getting people to read

the posters have increased at every site I have gone to.

I had a site ban me and then UNBAN me after their hits fell.

Yeah Im being fat headed

but there is truth to it

189654d1363885092-hva-lytter-du-til-i-dag-del-3-20120622052737-rofl.gif

debate policy banned me merely for being too good at debating them.

at that site you cant use invective ( well at least I wasn't allowed to) and I thumped them non stop daily for their refusal to accept facts.

I taught them all about the decades of cheating the republican party has taken part in and I showed them the mountians of court documentation for that FACT.

they hated me like nothing I had ever seen.

There are people on that site who are insane and would likely hurt me if they knew who I was at the time.

Now Im sure they just hate the new perons and dont even remember me.

the nutters are like that.

Its why the right can swing them around like a dead cat.

The mods are pretty diligent.

1 lib ("Rune") that got himself banned "on principle, as a protest" sneaked back on as "Thor" almost immediately.

I busted him, and Billy banned him again. He got time added for ban evasion, too.

Yeah, we don't IP check anyone or anything.

Retard.
That is nice to know, but how am I a retard, when it appears from other posters, so far, that I am correct with my assessment? You don't check IP addresses, but then you call your posters names for reporting the facts, interesting. You must be a Lib Mod and I got your goat by revealing the truth? Libs only like the truth when it supports their radical Leftists ideas of telling everyone how to run their lives. "Do as I say, not as I do" is the personification of a Liberal mentality. Mensa Rules, no amount of name calling phases me, a waste of your website bandwidth, o by the way, I almost forgot...TOUCHÉ

That is nice to know, but how am I a retard, when it appears from other posters, so far, that I am correct with my assessment? You don't check IP addresses, but then you call your posters names for reporting the facts, interesting. You must be a Lib Mod and I got your goat by revealing the truth? Libs only like the truth when it supports their radical Leftists ideas of telling everyone how to run their lives. "Do as I say, not as I do" is the personification of a Liberal mentality. Mensa Rules, no amount of name calling phases me, a waste of your website bandwidth, o by the way, I almost forgot...TOUCHÉ

Billy was saying he does check IP addresses...sarcastically.

debate policy banned me merely for being too good at debating them. at that site you cant use invective ( well at least I wasn't allowed to) and I thumped them non stop daily for their refusal to accept facts. I taught them all about the decades of cheating the republican party has taken part in and I showed them the mountians of court documentation for that FACT.
they hated me like nothing I had ever seen. There are people on that site who are insane and would likely hurt me if they knew who I was at the time. Now Im sure they just hate the new perons and dont even remember me. the nutters are like that. Its why the right can swing them around like a dead cat.

Back up your claim with facts.

The mods are pretty diligent.

1 lib ("Rune") that got himself banned "on principle, as a protest" sneaked back on as "Thor" almost immediately.

I busted him, and Billy banned him again. He got time added for ban evasion, too.

How clever of you.

Now let's talk about the stalkers and lurkers who can't quit this place even after their butts got permanently banned two years ago.

Let's discuss why those people sneak back time and time again, taunting the mods with at least a dozen different screen names, and spewing the usual invective before getting duly shut down.

And we can finish up by exploring why those people don't just move on with their lives and find other people to stalk and another forum to trash.

I think it's because they were well and truly stung and can't get over it. I think they themselves drank the poison and still hope their enemies will die.

You up for it?

How clever of you. Now let's talk about the stalkers and lurkers who can't quit this place even after their butts got permanently banned two years ago. Let's discuss why those people sneak back time and time again, taunting the mods with at least a dozen different screen names, and spewing the usual invective before getting duly shut down. And we can finish up by exploring why those people don't just move on with their lives and find other people to stalk and another forum to trash. I think it's because they were well and truly stung and can't get over it. I think they themselves drank the poison and still hope their enemies will die. You up for it?

Before my time. Of course, you're older than I am. A lot older.

Hey, bitch...I'm back and not hiding from shit. President Obama (not "Obama") can fuck up all he wants. It will never amount to the fuck ups of "W". You got him for 3 more years, so I suggest you have several seats and put a lid on it.
Or you can run like the girl you are and ban me again.

Back