I suggest a real quote box altering rule.

I'm a psychotic idiot who believes Nobody has any ability to alter the quoted post
Correct about you being psychotic, Sybil, but wrong about altering quotes. It's allowed under specific circumstances as Damo explained here:

Correct about you being psychotic, Sybil, but wrong about altering quotes. It's allowed under specific circumstances as Damo explained here:

that's fine.

nobody's talking about that.

My opinion is that family members aren't here and aren't involved, hence should be off limits.

Douche Duck - Doc Dutch or whatever the fuck name he is hiding under now - threatened to rape my wife on the open board. In real life he would no longer be breathing if he said it to me. On any other board he would be banned. I see that as something that even JPP should put the kibosh on. Family is off limits. Say what you like about me, leave kids and spouses out of it.
he still doing that?.....I put him on ignore......I've seen nothing he's posted since........life, the way it should be lived........

How brave you are from the safety of your anonymous keyboard, Joe! LOL

No worries, Joe. All the MAGAts on JPP are cowardly geezers like yourself who want to pick fights or murder other members without endangering themselves.
And it would be pleasurable to take care of.

he still doing that?.....I put him on ignore......I've seen nothing he's posted since........life, the way it should be lived........
You would have much more fun here if you left Mr. Tiny Penis off ignore. His inane childish responses are a hoot and a picture into his shallow life filled with pills and multiple injections for every disease ever invented. My guess is, he has at least 8 China Virus jabs and the virus has caught up with him ONLY a half dozen times.
Having "science" destroy your immune system is a mystery to most of us but..............

Take that clown off ignore, let him continue to make a fool of himself, and laugh. The bulk of us can easily figure out TDS is steering his ship.

Reactions: TOP
You would have much more fun here if you left Mr. Tiny Penis off ignore. His inane childish responses are a hoot and a picture into his shallow life filled with pills and multiple injections for every disease ever invented. My guess is, he has at least 8 China Virus jabs and the virus has caught up with him ONLY a half dozen times.
Having "science" destroy your immune system is a mystery to most of us but..............

Take that clown off ignore, let him continue to make a fool of himself, and laugh. The bulk of us can easily figure out TDS is steering his ship.
^^^
Legina fears medical science and prefers FB remedies.

MAGAts are the TDSers, dumbass, along with being enemies of the Constitution.

5gyxc4.jpg

Back