I suggest a real quote box altering rule.

Your tongue is running out of gas Uncle Cunt.

When you're in a hole the first rule is STOP DIGGING!
But my fingers are still typing about what a violent and dimwitted little lowlife you are, Joe. You're a disappointment to your mother. Sad.

Correct. I'm happy I was able to teach you some wisdom. Now can you live by it, son?

94jfyq.gif
At least it's better than a dead brain worm like your hero RFK jr, Legina. LOL

But my fingers are still typing about what a violent and dimwitted little lowlife you are, Joe. You're a disappointment to your mother. Sad.

Correct. I'm happy I was able to teach you some wisdom. Now can you live by it, son?
Now you're just getting desperate so why don't you shut the fuck up now and accept your place in evolution?

he still doing that?.....I put him on ignore......I've seen nothing he's posted since........life, the way it should be lived........

No, I've got him on ignore. About a year ago I took him off for a single day and he was right back to his worthless idiocy. So I put him back on and never looked back.

I was just explaining why I think a "no family" rule is a good idea.

You would have much more fun here if you left Mr. Tiny Penis off ignore. His inane childish responses are a hoot and a picture into his shallow life filled with pills and multiple injections for every disease ever invented. My guess is, he has at least 8 China Virus jabs and the virus has caught up with him ONLY a half dozen times.
Having "science" destroy your immune system is a mystery to most of us but..............

Take that clown off ignore, let him continue to make a fool of himself, and laugh. The bulk of us can easily figure out TDS is steering his ship.
after his comments at the time of the first assassination attempt I decided life is too short to waste time seeing his mindless shit.........

Now you're just getting desperate so why don't you shut the fuck up now and accept your place in evolution?
Why so serious, Joe Blow? Eating more fiber will help with your constipation. Give you some relief, don'tcha know?

No, I've got him on ignore. About a year ago I took him off for a single day and he was right back to his worthless idiocy. So I put him back on and never looked back.

I was just explaining why I think a "no family" rule is a good idea.
No, Mr. Tiny Penis, AKA the snitch.
after his comments at the time of the first assassination attempt I decided life is too short to waste time seeing his mindless shit.........
I suspect Douche Duck would come back as predominantly Feral Baboon.
IMy Fan Club

You guys are more fun than teaching my grandkids to "pull my finger" for the first time. You're a source of humor that just keeps on giving. LOL

I fully agree but choose to remind everyone what complete assholes a few of them made of themselves. The rusty golf club, Athiestia, Guano, Mr. Tiny Penis, Singlemankenneth, and brandonpresident in particular.
Special mention to the receptionist at a call center who still doesn't believe Trump was shot with a bullet.

Reactions: TOP
I fully agree but choose to remind everyone what complete assholes a few of them made of themselves. The rusty golf club, Athiestia, Guano, Mr. Tiny Penis, Singlemankenneth, and brandonpresident in particular.
Special mention to the receptionist at a call center who still doesn't believe Trump was shot with a bullet.
Let everyone say what they want, let them show us who they are.

what does the FTFY exemption mean?
That's an explicit reference/signal to having altered the quote. It means "Fixed That For You."

I could have done it with your quote above, as follows:

what does the [Fixed That For You] exemption mean?
FTFY.

... so I put square brackets in to specify what I altered and I write FTFY to alert the reader that the quote is altered (as indicated). The reader can click on the button and read your original quote if he's interested.

^^^
How to identify a MAGAt online: MAGAts are unable to reply intelligently and, therefore, always fall back to a few stock phrases or pictures such as memes, gifs, or smilies. It's always the same limited number. Their minds are robotic and lack creativity. Some were always this way, but a few are suffering from age-related cognitive issues.

In short, they are dumbasses who are deteriorating and cannot be educated.

That's an explicit reference/signal to having altered the quote. It means "Fixed That For You."

I could have done it with your quote above, as follows:

FTFY.

... so I put square brackets in to specify what I altered and I write FTFY to alert the reader that the quote is altered (as indicated). The reader can click on the button and read your original quote if he's interested.
oh.

I thought that it meant the old joke of writing snarky bullshit often completely opposite in meaning in place of the writers words and then writing "fixed that for you" .

you're saying it means adding basic clarifications. ok.

i would call that "bracketing".

Back