I suggest a real quote box altering rule.

Your mom is my favorite, Joe. She's got some moves!!!! :yay:
I suspected necrophilia was also in your wheel house. You disgusting pervert! Pretty sure the left has no issues with your "proclivities"

Mom said you should stop by the grave yard on your way home from the post office picking up your disability check for a cold one.
:LOL:

^^^
Legina fears medical science and prefers FB remedies.

MAGAts are the TDSers, dumbass, along with being enemies of the Constitution.

5gyxc4.jpg
I'm sorry you are so easily triggered, not.
1727183991075.png

Last edited:
this new forum has the best ignore feature of any forum software I use

ignore the idiots that pisses you off and offer zero to why you visit the site. The Dutch Oven was the first on my list long long ago - add him and you will have zero reason to worry about quote box altering

I suspected necrophilia was also in your wheel house. You disgusting pervert! Pretty sure the left has no issues with your "proclivities"

Mom said you should stop by the grave yard on your way home from the post office picking up your disability check for a cold one.
:LOL:
I'm not your father, Joe Blow.

Your Mom loves me. :)

this new forum has the best ignore feature of any forum software I use

ignore the idiots that pisses you off and offer zero to why you visit the site. The Dutch Oven was the first on my list long long ago - add him and you will have zero reason to worry about quote box altering
Legina, you aren't ignoring me if you are constantly talking about me.

No one fears a lying, squealing and bedridden coward.
Yet you and your lil' friends fear lil' ol' me. Why, Arbie?

I'm a nice, honest guy who is loyal to the Constitution. The only people who should be me are traitors and enemies of the Constitution. Are you one of those?

There is no "that" to fuqk. I am saying "no" to your attempted fascism.

You are creating the problem. If you don't create it, it won't exist.
what attempted fascism?

I'm trying to stop the creation of dishonest propaganda by bad actors.

though doth protest too much, bootlick.

are you a mod or just a buttinsky?

Could you translate this into English, with complete sentences that have all the necessary antecedents?

You're turning out to be quite the posting fascist.

Grow some skin that you can grow thicker if need be.
it's a statement of fact.

but anyway.

what does the FTFY exemption mean?

This entire thread is over one attention seeking individual who repeatedly embarrassed himself so severely that the mods felt the need to create a rule to slow his childish responses. How about leaving everything as is and we all can just continue to allow him to make a fool of himself with the option of ignoring his presence if one feels the need.

Reactions: TOP
This entire thread is over one attention seeking individual who repeatedly embarrassed himself so severely that the mods felt the need to create a rule to slow his childish responses. How about leaving everything as is and we all can just continue to allow him to make a fool of himself with the option of ignoring his presence if one feels the need.
holy shit are you talking about me?

I'm confused.

Back