I think I figured out why I'm such a "square peg"

LurchAddams

There Can be Only One!
I just got banned from DP. I think, in summary, why I disturb people so much, is that I have extremely social, progressive views, but when people try to troll me, I come off like an "alpha". I think its because the expectation is that progressives are a "gentle, peaceful" people.

Well, I'm sorry to come off as so pugilistic, but I think if it's ok for a Republican to say, "Lets have trial by combat"; or "I'll pay your legal bills if you beat up protestors", or gassing protestors for a fake photo op, can't I say, the word, "bitch" once in awhile?

I think you guys better get used to it. Democrats are learning that the only thing the Republican Taliban understand and do is street fighting.

Expect much more of it, not only from the Republican Taliban from from the Dems. You Repub scum have had it easy for too long. No more Mr. and Mrs. nice guys and gals, bitches!!!!

We're coming for your guns!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I just got banned from DP. I think, in summary, why I disturb people so much, is that I have extremely social, progressive views, but when people try to troll me, I come off like an "alpha". I think its because the expectation is that progressives are a "gentle, peaceful" people.

Well, I'm sorry to come off as so pugilistic, but I think if it's ok for a Republican to say, "Lets have trial by combat"; or "I'll pay your legal bills if you beat up protestors", or gassing protestors for a fake photo op, can't I say, the word, "bitch" once in awhile?

I think you guys better get used to it. Democrats are learning that the only thing the Republican Taliban understand and do is street fighting.

Expect much more of it, not only from the Republican Taliban from from the Dems. You Repub scum have had it easy for too long. No more Mr. and Mrs. nice guys and gals, bitches!!!!

We're coming for your guns!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You will take your beating like a good little bitch, lick your wounds, then ask permission to go lay in the corner and recover. That is all......:cool:

You will take your beating like a good little bitch, lick your wounds, then ask permission to go lay in the corner and recover. That is all......:cool:

I don't even know what that means. Is your interpreter here, by any chance?

Well, I'm sorry to come off as so pugilistic, but I think if it's ok for a Republican to say, "Lets have trial by combat";

My experience as well. A bunch of right wing goons keep writing insults. I notify the moderator. Moderator does nothing. I tell them to shut up. I get banned.

My experience as well. A bunch of right wing goons keep writing insults. I notify the moderator. Moderator does nothing. I tell them to shut up. I get banned.

I self-banned when RedAskon threatened me. He knew how to push my buttons. I knew what he was doing - I "suicided by mod".

No hard feelings. I can't fit in there anyway.

What's DP?

I got told that I had a choice, either leave or get thrown out. The reason is that I am not in one of the established tribes, I go my own way, which is way way too complicated for those fucks.

The rules are just for decoration over there.

I got told that I had a choice, either leave or get thrown out. The reason is that I am not in one of the established tribes, I go my own way, which is way way too complicated for those fucks.

You're wrong. You and I are on opposite sides of every argument. You're a MAGA fan and I'm a social liberal. I still got banned. I thought you could go back anytime?

Day one here,someone in one of my first post,called me a "cum gargler" ,I knew this place is different

You're wrong. You and I are on opposite sides of every argument. You're a MAGA fan and I'm a social liberal. I still got banned. I thought you could go back anytime?

I am right, they told me so, I had earned through great content the right to go on my own, but I was certainly leaving. There have been others that this has happened to, they told me before they left or were banished on points.

I am a Progressive (non-utopian).

Back