I think I figured out why I'm such a "square peg"

Day one here,someone in one of my first post,called me a "cum gargler" ,I knew this place is different

This place is lightly moderated. As a DP member you cannot insult anyone in the threads "upstairs". You can't flame or troll anyone. That's how I go banned.

There's a section of the site called "The Basement" where the rules are a little looser and you can flame and troll people, but you can never threaten anyone, doxxx anyone, or bring up anyone's family in an insult.

Have fun and tell everyone lurch says hi.

Day one here,someone in one of my first post,called me a "cum gargler" ,I knew this place is different

I listen to TOP!s complaint but I think it is more honest what DAMO does..."There are almost no rules, but we will throw you out if we want to". I dont like people who lie claiming to run by rules when the the rules are just for decoration like at DP.

I am right, they told me so, I had earned through great content the right to go on my own, but I was certainly leaving. There have been others that this has happened to, they told me before they left or were banished on points.

I am a Progressive (non-utopian).

Anyway, you can't log on there? You'll get instantly banned if you do? Which one of the mods finished you?

I listen to TOP!s complaint but I think it is more honest what DAMO does..."There are almost no rules, but we will throw you out if we want to". I dont like people who lie claiming to be rule by rules when the rules are just for decoration like at DP.

You know.. that's fine. This is their site and we're guests here. If the owners or admins want us gone, we're gone. That's life. That's why I can't complain about what happened to me. Why hang out in a place you're not wanted?

Anyway, you can't log on there? You'll get instantly banned if you do? Which one of the mods finished you?

I never got the points, I decided to leave. I was figuring that I was done with forums till Frank Apisa, who I have known from maybe 06 or 07, directed me here.

You know.. that's fine. This is their site and we're guests here. If the owners or admins want us gone, we're gone. That's life. That's why I can't complain about what happened to me. Why hang out in a place you're not wanted?

I take a different view....the lying makes them scum.

You're wrong. You and I are on opposite sides of every argument. You're a MAGA fan and I'm a social liberal. I still got banned. I thought you could go back anytime?

You might notice my current sig....I am a progressive just as Bret and Heather are.....enemies of the WOKE Revolution to the mat, but I refuse renounce Progressive as my label just because the WOKE demand that only the WOKE can use it.

I take a different view....the lying makes them scum.

We can't control others' lying. If they're going to lie they'll lie. The only way you or I will ever get to do anything we want to do - say anything, I mean on a social media site is to pull a "Musk" and buy one.

I will say that I have heard from many sources that staff here reads PMs.....that is a huge problem with me.....that is a demonstration of lack of honor.

"You can either leave by the front door or else we will throw you out by the back door" I remember from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

I think you guys better get used to it. Democrats are learning that the only thing the Republican Taliban understand and do is street fighting.

Expect much more of it, not only from the Republican Taliban from from the Dems. You Repub scum have had it easy for too long. No more Mr. and Mrs. nice guys and gals, bitches!!!!

We're coming for your guns!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Do tell! ;)

I listen to TOP!s complaint but I think it is more honest what DAMO does..."There are almost no rules, but we will throw you out if we want to". I dont like people who lie claiming to run by rules when the the rules are just for decoration like at DP.

If you didn't have your head up Top's ass,I would have some respect for you

Back