I think I figured out why I'm such a "square peg"

I just got banned from DP. I think, in summary, why I disturb people so much, is that I have extremely social, progressive views, but when people try to troll me, I come off like an "alpha". I think its because the expectation is that progressives are a "gentle, peaceful" people.

Well, I'm sorry to come off as so pugilistic, but I think if it's ok for a Republican to say, "Lets have trial by combat"; or "I'll pay your legal bills if you beat up protestors", or gassing protestors for a fake photo op, can't I say, the word, "bitch" once in awhile?

I think you guys better get used to it. Democrats are learning that the only thing the Republican Taliban understand and do is street fighting.

Expect much more of it, not only from the Republican Taliban from from the Dems. You Repub scum have had it easy for too long. No more Mr. and Mrs. nice guys and gals, bitches!!!!

We're coming for your guns!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I hope you're ready for all that comes with that.

Including catching high velocity copper-jacketed lead.

humorous-OP-is-a-Faggot-memes.jpg

I just got banned from DP. I think, in summary, why I disturb people so much, is that I have extremely social, progressive views, but when people try to troll me, I come off like an "alpha". I think its because the expectation is that progressives are a "gentle, peaceful" people.

Well, I'm sorry to come off as so pugilistic, but I think if it's ok for a Republican to say, "Lets have trial by combat"; or "I'll pay your legal bills if you beat up protestors", or gassing protestors for a fake photo op, can't I say, the word, "bitch" once in awhile?

I think you guys better get used to it. Democrats are learning that the only thing the Republican Taliban understand and do is street fighting.

Expect much more of it, not only from the Republican Taliban from from the Dems. You Repub scum have had it easy for too long. No more Mr. and Mrs. nice guys and gals, bitches!!!!

We're coming for your guns!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Got a temporary ban there also...and made it a total ban myself. The place is way over-moderated...and the moderation is unbalanced.

You are better off not being there.

Got a temporary ban there also...and made it a total ban myself. The place is way over-moderated...and the moderation is unbalanced.

I know it's moderated by a bunch of Karens and Kevins and some racist Kevins like RedAskon and Sceweddy. But I did have folks I enjoyed chatting with there - folks I miss. No worries. I'll make new friends here. Nice to meet you.

Hi Frank... hope you're well and getting in some golf... Hope it stops raining for the Memorial here... With all these recommendations I might have to check out DP... you have a great weekend!

My experience as well. A bunch of right wing goons keep writing insults. I notify the moderator. Moderator does nothing. I tell them to shut up. I get banned.

Thats how it should be. All leftard commies need only speak when spoken to. Other than that,.....stay quiet .

I will say that I have heard from many sources that staff here reads PMs.....that is a huge problem with me.....that is a demonstration of lack of honor.

lol.....there are idiots here who claim that's true........however, it is not even possible with this bulletin board software........let me guess......the sources are amazonerds, right?.....

Uh oh.. look who's back. Tell us again about how "Jews won't replace you", knuckle-dragger.

He's right though. Jews wont replace ANYBODY. Wayyyyyyyy too small and weak. Thats why they have to beg the U.S for help. Jews replace????? :laugh: They have a hard enuff time holding on to what they have let alone REPLACE :rolleyes:

He's right though. Jews wont replace ANYBODY. Wayyyyyyyy too small and weak. Thats why they have to beg the U.S for help. Jews replace????? :laugh: They have a hard enuff time holding on to what they have let alone REPLACE :rolleyes:

Wow, another tiki toter. They're all over the place these days.

Hey, shit for brains! If you're here, who's burning crosses on your black neighbor's lawn?

Bigot bitch.

Back