I think I figured out why I'm such a "square peg"

Wow, another tiki toter. They're all over the place these days.

Hey, shit for brains! If you're here, who's burning crosses on your black neighbor's lawn?

Bigot bitch.

Wait,.....WHAT? So if people say Jews are trying to replace us then thats bad,.....but if I say NO,....they arent trying to replace us because they cant then thats STILL bad? WTF!? You guys REALLY need to get consistent! :laugh:

Wait,.....WHAT? So if people say Jews are trying to replace us then thats bad,.....but if I say NO,....they arent trying to replace us because they cant then thats STILL bad? WTF!? You guys REALLY need to get consistent! :laugh:

Clean the poop out of your drawers, toothless. Your sister/mom is at the Cracker Barrell are waiting for you.

Clean the poop out of your drawers, toothless. Your sister/mom is at the Cracker Barrell are waiting for you.

I REALLY love getting idiots like you to paint yourself in a corner then I sit back and watch the fun.....LOL And its EASY. Always fun to watch some idiot fight the argument BOTH ways.....:laugh: You took the bait,....just like I KNEW you would. ;)

I REALLY love getting idiots like you to paint yourself in a corner then I sit back and watch the fun.....LOL And its EASY. Always fun to watch some idiot fight the argument BOTH ways.....:laugh: You took the bait,....just like I KNEW you would. ;)

I love it when trolls, like you go, "look at me I'm winning" while I'm kicking your sorry ass. You really are fun.. please reply again, I have much more for you but just a little time left. Hurry, Bitch!

Time share or own?

:laugh:

Are there Jewish condo timeshares? If so, that's a new one on me. :laugh:

The best thing about Jewish condos?

No Italian mob snitches from NY/NJ are in them! :laugh:

Them motherfuckers are insufferable douchebgags. I'd rather hear a lil' mild Jewish bitchin' than them motherfuckers any day of the year.

They start you to thinkin': "What if I just beat this motherfucker half to death right now?" "Would he shut the fuck up?"

I love it when trolls, like you go, "look at me I'm winning" while I'm kicking your sorry ass. You really are fun.. please reply again, I have much more for you but just a little time left. Hurry, Bitch!

Dont forget now,.....Make sure you call everyone you engage a "bitch" . That will REALLY make everyone think you are a big strong hard guy. So Super tough,.....they will all be afraid of you! :rolleyes: :laugh:
:chuckle::magagrin:

That boy is an idiot. He's probably a millenial.

At Pussy Boys R Us

No, I'm buying marijuana concentrate. My favorite store's having a 30% off sale. That will make me more creative about embarrassing your stupid ass later.

You should pull the tiki torch stick out of your ass and try it, Julie.

No, I'm buying marijuana concentrate. My favorite store's having a 30% off sale. That will make me more creative about embarrassing your stupid ass later.

You should pull the tiki torch stick out of your ass and try it, Julie.

:pussyhat:

:laugh:

actually, only to about 42%.......the rest know you're lying.......

Trump lost the popular vote, which means more voters dislike him. And it's safe to assume that the half of America that doesn't vote doesn't like him, at least not enough to make the effort to vote for him. It's also understood that all of the developed world also hates him.

Trump lost the popular vote, which means more voters dislike him. And it's safe to assume that the half of America that doesn't vote doesn't like him, at least not enough to make the effort to vote for him. It's also understood that all of the developed world also hates him.

perhaps when you grow up someone will explain to you how elections work in the US.....

Back