I think my favorite food is buffalo wings

I only work three days next week because of MLK and my employer respects inauguration day as a holiday.
I worked a full day Saturday and two hours today. I don't get Presidents, MLK or Valentine's Day off cause my boss doesn't care about patriatism, civil rights or my love life. I'm entitled to four weeks of vacation time but only use two of them cause I have a months backlog of work and if I don't hit my numbers not only do I not get my bonus I'll probably get fired.

So shut the fuck up, eat your damned wings and get your ass back to work.

I worked a full day Saturday and two hours today. I don't get Presidents, MLK or Valentine's Day off cause my boss doesn't care about patriatism, civil rights or my love life. I'm entitled to four weeks of vacation time but only use two of them cause I have a months backlog of work and if I don't hit my numbers not only do I not get my bonus I'll probably get fired.

So shut the fuck up, eat your damned wings and get your ass back to work.

Do buffalo fly in the US?

FUCK YEAH BRO.

i love buffalo wings too. ALso easily in my top 3 foods prob

now I have to decide if I go to qdoba tomorrow or buffalo wild wings
I get a kick out of Bdubs becoming a national chain. I used go to their very first restaurant here in Columbus on High st across the street from OSU. It was just another hole in the wall University dive. I'd go there with friends for ten cents wings and three dollar pitchers of beer.

Does anyone know what their original name was?

I get a kick out of Bdubs becoming a national chain. I used go to their very first restaurant here in Columbus on High st across the street from OSU. It was just another hole in the wall University dive. I'd go there with friends for ten cents wings and three dollar pitchers of beer.

Does anyone know what their original name was?

Garbage in garbage out?

No one cares about weck. The only good thing to come out of Bdubs is their sauces. Hooters has better wings by miles.

Garbage in garbage out?

No one cares about weck. The only good thing to come out of Bdubs is their sauces. Hooters has better wings by miles.

sadly i dont have many wing places near me. that said, lets stop playing this "durrrr buffalo wild wings is a national chain and therefore bad" game. It's pretty good.

sadly i dont have many wing places near me. that said, lets stop playing this "durrrr buffalo wild wings is a national chain and therefore bad" game. It's pretty good.

No, it's not. It's garbage. I've never been more consistently disappointed with wings than I have been from bdubs. Fucking Dennys has better wings.

Meh....they have their flaws....the size of their wings keep getting smaller while simultaneously the price keeps going up. They used to be the go to place for cheap grub and beer, now....not so much.

Back