I think my favorite food is buffalo wings

Grind, come to Detroit and I will show you the greatest wings ever.
Screw that. Come to Cbus and I'll take you to Thurmans Café. Not only do they have one of the best burgers you'll ever eat when you order the wings there you get the whole damned wing not just a flat or drummy. Besides...Detroit Wings have lead in them. Which explains a lot about Billy and their Hockey Team.

Screw that. Come to Cbus and I'll take you to Thurmans Café. Not only do they have one of the best burgers you'll ever eat when you order the wings there you get the whole damned wing not just a flat or drummy. Besides...Detroit Wings have lead in them. Which explains a lot about Billy and their Hockey Team.

Our playoff appearances are older than your team.

Still, it hasn't been a good year for the Wings.

BWW struck the Puget Sound Region a few years ago, and now has a branch in every major suburb, it seems. Of course, the nearest Hooters is a bit out-of-the-way, unless I was coming home from work. That said, I feel as though it would be easier to tell the wife that I'm going to BWW than to Hooters.

I worked a full day Saturday and two hours today. I don't get Presidents, MLK or Valentine's Day off cause my boss doesn't care about patriatism, civil rights or my love life. I'm entitled to four weeks of vacation time but only use two of them cause I have a months backlog of work and if I don't hit my numbers not only do I not get my bonus I'll probably get fired.

So shut the fuck up, eat your damned wings and get your ass back to work.

You should work harder

Cbus? After you two are done eating you gonna go tip some sheep over and then...well, you know

Back