I think my favorite food is buffalo wings

BWW struck the Puget Sound Region a few years ago, and now has a branch in every major suburb, it seems. Of course, the nearest Hooters is a bit out-of-the-way, unless I was coming home from work. That said, I feel as though it would be easier to tell the wife that I'm going to BWW than to Hooters.

My wife begs me to go to Hooters all the time. Food is good.

It used to be that you could only get good wings in W. NY. But there are great wings everywhere now.

I love really good buffalo wings. Could be the best food; lobster is close.

I worked a full day Saturday and two hours today. I don't get Presidents, MLK or Valentine's Day off cause my boss doesn't care about patriatism, civil rights or my love life. I'm entitled to four weeks of vacation time but only use two of them cause I have a months backlog of work and if I don't hit my numbers not only do I not get my bonus I'll probably get fired.

So shut the fuck up, eat your damned wings and get your ass back to work.

My boss is so much better than yours. Man do I love my job.

I'm pretty much limited time Bdubs and Cluck U where I live. Cluck U is pretty terrible, they're only good point is that they deliver, so sometimes when I'm desperate for wings and really lazy I'll get them. Honestly even pizza hut wings are probably better.

I'm pretty much limited time Bdubs and Cluck U where I live. Cluck U is pretty terrible, they're only good point is that they deliver, so sometimes when I'm desperate for wings and really lazy I'll get them. Honestly even pizza hut wings are probably better.

BULL-SHIT. Every fucking bar in a 50 mile radius of you has decent wings. You have hipster money, go to a hipster bar and get some wings.

Back