I went to the Store (Winn-Dixie) today.

Debra J., "all dressed up" as usual, when shopping at Walmart...

Ya5DU4IHMC.jpg

Democrat voter no doubt. ;) Your mom perhaps?

here meat is gone but there is plenty of milk and eggs.........another amusing thing is that bottled water is gone but there is plenty of pop........

Soda won't last as long in the bunker...lol

Same w/ beer all this spending on tp & water is cutting into their beer money......

I would think being underground living in constant fear like a bad 70's flick one would need a beer or two now & again??? :rolleyes:

I'd tell them, "Tough Shit".

They rolled their dice and they can live with their actions.

You know they are to afraid to lose customers etc.....

If it was me, I would wanna say that as well... Or better yet tell them point blank you're taking a loss & you'll give 10 cents on the dollar or take it across the street or home..........

You know they are to afraid to lose customers etc.....

If it was me, I would wanna say that as well... Or better yet tell them point blank you're taking a loss & you'll give 10 cents on the dollar or take it across the street or home..........

It's not like TP, water, hand sanitizer, etc., is going to spoil.

It's not like TP, water, hand sanitizer, etc., is going to spoil.

yEA but that is so last week dude...........:rolleyes:

lol

Now they are hoarding chicken, bread & other perishables.. My daughter in SF was @ the store, (I'm texting w/ her & my others now) & there was a couple guys w/ a cart of top ramen & she saw them go over to the bread aisle, grab another cart & loading up all the cheap white bread..

I told her I hope the cashier tell them "you know if you change your mind we aint taking that shit back".......:|

Back