“I will fix abortion worries”

Women no longer have the right to make private medical decisions about their bodies, even after having been raped or in the effort to save her life.
That's not true...(they should be focusing on making the most important semi-private decision in their lives (of course it takes two)...if you don't want to have a child, don't get pregnant....

abortion legal for the first trimester.

remember when that was universal?

then Dems reniggered and said "no we must be able to kill even after birth".....
That did not happen. Why aren't you even trying to be honest? There is no abortion after birth. There are extremely rare incidents of late term that the baby is not viable and will harm the mother, perhaps killing her. Are you against that?
You are such a simple person who cannot resist right-wing lies.

That did not happen. Why aren't you even trying to be honest? There is no abortion after birth. There are extremely rare incidents of late term that the baby is not viable and will harm the mother, perhaps killing her. Are you against that?
There are examples of late term abortion or children delivered and allowed to die... It's terrible and biizzarre, but it happens...Don't be blind to the truth... When do you think it is acceptable...or not.. to terminate a developing child?

Can you explain yourself? This is not making any sense.

Well, you see, there was never any woman who said "I like having bodily autonomy and the right to control my own body but I really wish that right was broken up into a patchwork of divergent laws based on geography."

Trump is busy telling everyone that will listen that he put abortion back to the states where everyone wanted it to be. Except NO ONE wanted it returned to the states except a small group of religious fundamentalists who wanted it back in the states so they could more easily ensure that the right was completely destroyed for women.

And that is EXACTLY what is happening.

Even Trump kind of knows the shitshow he's precipitated when he had to dodge and weave around the Florida abortion ban. Backpedalling and jumping around.

Trump is an expert on abortion. He paid for enough of them.

Given his bragging about sexually assaulting women as well as his claim that his avoidance of STIs in the 80's was his "Vietnam" and the fact that he fucked a sex worker without protection and has systematically cheated on EVERY SINGLE WIFE you have to assume he probably has paid for more than his fair share of abortions. Probably why he was pro-choice before deciding to run the GOP nomination.

you people want abortion up to and maybe after birth.

or what is the latest legal point for you?

Back