“I will fix abortion worries”

They're real... and yes... some are abnormalities...some are not... There's no reason to argue....
I favor abortion,
just on the basis on not wanting to inflict the misery of modern life on an innocent new soul.

If all the trumpanzees in America were purged,
human women would be less likely to seek abortions.
Of that, I'm fairly certain.

I favor abortion,
just on the basis on not wanting to inflict the misery of modern life on an innocent new soul.

I know that you do... I remember when you let me know that in "your world" none of the children who were in my classes should have even been allowed to take a breath because of certain imperfections... and this latest "reasoning" is just as flawed... Sometimes i'm just sad for you....

Sometimes i'm just sad for you....
It's hard to imagine trying to think with somebody else's mind.
I'll stipulate to that.

It's hard to make the rewards adequately compensate the travails in a privileged human life.
In so many lives, the rewards don't even come close to doing that,
and I see merit in trying to avoid having too many net-negative lives.

It's hard to imagine trying to think with somebody else's mind.
I'll stipulate to that.

It's hard to make the rewards adequately compensate the travails in a privileged human life.
In so many lives, the rewards don't even come close to doing that,
and I see merit in trying to avoid having too many net-negative lives.
I'm glad we think so differently about life...;)

1. there is no right to murder an unborn child, even in privacy. otherwise, women retain all the same rights about their bodies that men do, save for being drafted to war.
2. the aberration that a lot of states have gone to include rape, incest, or life of the moater as non excuses for abortion are horrendous and I do not agree with them.

This is a separate argument. Pro lifers are always gonna pro life - but taking away a woman's right to choose is something the vast majority of the country opposes.

Regardless, Trump's continued rhetoric that women "don't have to worry about abortion now, because it's with the states" is utterly ludicrous. They didn't have to worry about it when Roe was the law of the land, and protected all women. Now, women are at the mercy of whatever state they happen to live in - and many have suffered from the new restrictions.

Spare me pro life arguments. I disagree completely w/ them, and no one ever budges. That isn't what this thread is about.

This is a separate argument. Pro lifers are always gonna pro life - but taking away a woman's right to choose is something the vast majority of the country opposes.

Regardless, Trump's continued rhetoric that women "don't have to worry about abortion now, because it's with the states" is utterly ludicrous. They didn't have to worry about it when Roe was the law of the land, and protected all women. Now, women are at the mercy of whatever state they happen to live in - and many have suffered from the new restrictions.

Spare me pro life arguments. I disagree completely w/ them, and no one every budges. That isn't what this thread is about.
Who is taking away a woman's choice to have sex?

Spare me the baby killing arguments disguised as "privacy". Let me ask you a question you're too cowardly to answer, are you opposed to abortions in the 9th month?

I favor abortion,

Misery you leftists cockroaches have infected the world with.

Spare me pro life arguments. I disagree completely w/ them, and no one ever budges. That isn't what this thread is about.
the government is not taking away that womans right to choose to engage in consensual sex.

I favor abortion,

What are you in now, the 240th trimester?
Why don't you get a rope and abort yourself.

Back