Ia person is a complete butt hole.

I do not accept the premise underlying your question

The problem is not Trump being a jerk.

The problem is, by presidential standards, he is a pathological liar, very stupid, shockingly uniformed, and completely lacking the etiquette and temperament the office of the presidency calls for.

What a load of bullshit, Johnson was far worse!!

He possibly could be. But if you are referring to Trump, then I would say 'No'.

Why would Trump take the US out of the Paris Accord?
Why would Trump take the US out of the Iran Nuke Deal?
Why would Trump stab our most trusted ally in the Middle East, the Kurds, in the back?
Why would Trump roll back 50 years of Environmental Protections?
Why has Trump campaigned on a 'Us' and 'Them' theme of division?
Why has Trump lied so many times, no one ever believes ANYTHING that comes out of his mouth?

Trump is worthless as a President of the United States.

Unemployment at record lows, the stock market at record highs, food stamp use is down, and people are keeping more of their money through tax cuts.

Perhaps what existed under Obama is what you liked. To a lefty, dependency seems to be a good thing.

I don't blame her either. However, don't you think that if you want your opinion to be considered that it should be based on actual facts rather than wishful thinking? Otherwise it's just more noise and bullshit. The gods know we already have more than our share of that.
Stop being disingenuous. You know very well Obama hated cops and supported the domestic terror group, Black Lies Matter.

He publicly cast blame on police officers before facts were in. "The police acted stupidly". He publicly supported BLM after they assassinated 5 cops in Dallas. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/

Do you think people don't remember his toxicity in detail? Maybe not the millennials partying at the beach, but I do.

You want to use the moniker Toxic? Well he's your Huckleberry, well earned.

If a person is a privately and publicly a complete butt hole can that person be an effective president? If not why? Please be precise in your reasons pro or con.

This is not saying trump supports fascism, just that he's not an effective and admirable figure even "if he makes the trains run on time."

"Say what you like about Mussolini, he made the trains run on time."

That was the famous last excuse for Fascism, conveying the idea that while dictatorship might not be very nice, at least it got things done.

This is not saying trump supports fascism, just that he's not an effective and admirable figure even "if he makes the trains run on time."

That was the famous last excuse for Fascism, conveying the idea that while dictatorship might not be very nice, at least it got things done.

Trump doesn't understand that he isn't a fascist dictator.He thinks there isn't any limit on the power of his office.
He couldn't pass A high school government 101 class.

Stop being disingenuous. You know very well Obama hated cops and supported the domestic terror group, Black Lies Matter.

He publicly cast blame on police officers before facts were in. "The police acted stupidly". He publicly supported BLM after they assassinated 5 cops in Dallas. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/

Do you think people don't remember his toxicity in detail? Maybe not the millennials partying at the beach, but I do.

You want to use the moniker Toxic? Well he's your Huckleberry, well earned.

BLM didn't assassinate five cops in Dallas, liar. A sniper with no ties to any group shot the cops during a BLM rally.

Trump doesn't understand that he isn't a fascist dictator.He thinks there'e isn't any limit on the power of his office.
He couldn't pass A high school government 101 class.

For sure. I forgot some of the things that were brought up in the impeachment hearing today, like trump saying he can do whatever he wants because he's president.

just that he's not an effective and admirable figure even "if he makes the trains run on time."

Just what I have been saying since day one. Trump is not a likeable person but he gets the job done.

If a person is a privately and publicly a complete butt hole can that person be an effective president? If not why? Please be precise in your reasons pro or con.

I think that your premise is that Trump is a butt hole. I think that he knows how to troll Democrats and make them behave dumber than they normally would. I don't see that as a character flaw at all.

I think that your premise is that Trump is a butt hole. I think that he knows how to troll Democrats and make them behave dumber than they normally would. I don't see that as a character flaw at all.

I don't see it that way. Trump has been an arrogant obnoxious ass hole his whole life. But that said he does know how to make money an the economy proves. I like his approach on our troops overseas. If countries want our presence they should pay the cost of keeping them there.

I don't see it that way. Trump has been an arrogant obnoxious ass hole his whole life. But that said he does know how to make money an the economy proves. I like his approach on our troops overseas. If countries want our presence they should pay the cost of keeping them there.
We should also leave those countries that don’t want our presence. One must remember that the places we have bases are not because the countries want us there necessarily, but because of the strategic advantage it offers us, and we pay countries to allow us to remain.

I think he shows less of the brashness one would expect of a NYC contractor. So it depends on your perspective. That doesn't make him an asshole. It makes him effective.

We should also leave those countries that don’t want our presence. One must remember that the places we have bases are not because the countries want us there necessarily, but because of the strategic advantage it offers us, and we pay countries to allow us to remain.

You're ignoring the reality of political change over time; some countries loved us then but hate us now, and will someday love us again. And, there is nothing wrong with maintaining a strategic advantage.

Very true.

I think he shows less of the brashness one would expect of a NYC contractor. So it depends on your perspective. That doesn't make him an asshole. It makes him effective.

You could be right but then I hate NYC even more than California.

What a load of bullshit, Johnson was far worse!!

gosh what was wrong with Johnson?.......
lbjdogs.jpg

Back