Idaho Senator (R) Arrested in Airport

Oh, I bet that is why he specified when he was in high school, you're right. He is a jerk. I really can't tolerate him. It's not that he's a conservative, it's that he is a jerk. I can watch Pat Buchanon and Scarborough on MSNBC, but when I see that smirking Tucker, I have to turn the channel.

well from reading these posts I have figured out who Carlson Tucker is now.

So Craig wants us to believe he is not gay but there have been accusations of this type of behavior by him for years? Riiiiiight your straaaaaaaight.

Hey Yall I did it.
I had to go to wally world a while ago to get a prescription filled for mom. While waiting I thought why not ?
so I proceeded the bathroom and upon entering asked:
"Any republican senators in here ?"

Three men were in there 1 washing hands, who just looked at me like I was nuts (perceptive fellow). 1 at the urinal who started laughing and I think missed the urinal some. And one pair of feet under a stall wall, who started tapping his foot and chuckling.
I told them I just felt safer asking.

All in all a good experiment.

And gave them something to talk about later.

Hey Yall I did it.
I had to go to wally world a while ago to get a prescription filled for mom. While waiting I thought why not ?
so I proceeded the bathroom and upon entering asked:
"Any republican senators in here ?"

Three men were in there 1 washing hands, who just looked at me like I was nuts (perceptive fellow). 1 at the urinal who started laughing and I think missed the urinal some. And one pair of feet under a stall wall, who started tapping his foot and chuckling.
I told them I just felt safer asking.

All in all a good experiment.

And gave them something to talk about later.

Awesome!

The dude who looked perturbed?: Fox News watcher.

yeah I think so.
Had the look about him.
he left quick. the rest of us were laughing pretty good and a cnfused/worried looking wally world person was out side the restroom when a couple of us came out laughing. the one guy in the stall was still tapping when I left.
I figured why not gotta have some fun in life.

Back