Idaho Senator (R) Arrested in Airport

Folks, am I the only one who notices that the liberal pinheads, of which the BB brain is a prime example of, seem to come onto threads with much fanfair as if, they almost seem to believe everyone was waiting with baited breath for them to chime in?
...........................Kettle/pot/black, and absolute Jackass.

Application of the law can also prove to be a violation of civil rights regardless of how the law was written. I'm surprised that there hasn't been gay activists fighting this one.
Why should they. they are not that dumb. The guy pled guilty to the charges.

Why should they. they are not that dumb. The guy pled guilty to the charges.
One more time. Not about this guy, about the law specifically that application aims towards only gay men. This is a protected class specifically targeted for prosecution.

I don't think they'd defend this guy, they should just laugh and point at him. I think they'd try to end this inequity in application.

Just say in a loud voice, "I am not a gay man!"

Ooops, I forgot thats basically the mating call of the Republican Senator!
Just don't tap your foot, and if some guy is peering through the crack at you, say clearly, "What the hell are you doing?!" That is pretty much the 'secret sign' that you don't want him to sit next to you and play footsie.

Just don't tap your foot, and if some guy is peering through the crack at you, say clearly, "What the hell are you doing?!" That is pretty much the 'secret sign' that you don't want him to sit next to you and play footsie.

That would work also.

Where is Dixie when you need him. I really miss him today!

But he might be a HUGE black guy damo like the one that preyed on that other poor rebutliken.

that proves how dumb you are. How would you prove your case?

Note, that is a personal observation of your statement. it has nothing to do with moderating.
There were witnesses in the description of what happened to him, as well as the fact that the cop himself called the ambulance.

Are you saying that there could never be made a case to sue to have the cop pay for the damage he caused to his body? I think you are full of it. I think you have some inane vendetta and get more inane each time you attempt to follow me around and make points like this. You are making yourself obsolete because you can't focus on the issue anymore, you can only focus on myself. I am not the center of the universe, nor do I think I am. You apparently can't see past me to find the forest.

There were witnesses in the description of what happened to him, as well as the fact that the cop himself called the ambulance.

Are you saying that there could never be made a case to sue to have the cop pay for the damage he caused to his body? I think you are full of it. I think you have some inane vendetta and get more inane each time you attempt to follow me around and make points like this. You are making yourself obsolete because you can't focus on the issue anymore, you can only focus on myself. I am not the center of the universe, nor do I think I am. You apparently can't see past me to find the forest.

I mean, it's bizzare.

It's all Damo all the time with this guy. Wow.

I respond to everyone, one way or the other. Do you suppose I am just going to ignor your stupidity? I don't with ASSHAT, Super freak, Battlleborne Topspon, , or cypress. From this point on, whether you realize it , or beleive it, or not regarding you, I will be posting on what you say as a poster, nothing more. You are far from being the center of MY universe. I see you as you are, and while I disappove of your actions, they are ,after all, your actions, and I will comment upon them., Frankly I have no respect for you but will only disagree, when I think you are wrong.

Further, and to all posters I will say this. I freely joined a discussion group but I did not expect, nor would I agree to join a mutual admiration society.

Last edited:
I respond to everyone, one way or the other. Do you suppose I am just going to ignor your stupidity? I don't with ASSHAT, Super freak, Battlleborne Topspon, , or cypress. From this point on, whether you realize it , or beleive it, or not regarding you, I will be posting on what you say as a poster, nothing more. You are far from being the center of MY universe. I see you as you are, and while I disappove of your actions, they are ,after all, your actions, and I will comment upon them., Frankly I have no respect for you but will only disagree, when I think you are wrong.
Wow, that is all that I ask. Thank you.

Personally I don't really care if you have respect for me. I can't please everybody all the time and I know that I can't.

What I find particularly telling in all of this is that the guy told NOBODY about what I can only assume he asserts is a mistaken arrest. Never called his personal attorney? Never told his wife? I mean please, if some cop arrested me thinking I was trying to play his skin flute in a bathroom stall I would scream about the mistake from the highest tallest tree with the biggest loudest bullhorn I could get my hands on. HE TOLD NOBODY! Now from what I saw on the news this morning an Idaho newpaper has an interview with a guy that says he had oral sex with the senator in a train station bathroom. THere is going to be some evidence somewhere and it is going to bite him in the ass. Which he may enjoy. Who knows?

What I find particularly telling in all of this is that the guy told NOBODY about what I can only assume he asserts is a mistaken arrest. Never called his personal attorney? Never told his wife? I mean please, if some cop arrested me thinking I was trying to play his skin flute in a bathroom stall I would scream about the mistake from the highest tallest tree with the biggest loudest bullhorn I could get my hands on. HE TOLD NOBODY! Now from what I saw on the news this morning an Idaho newpaper has an interview with a guy that says he had oral sex with the senator in a train station bathroom. THere is going to be some evidence somewhere and it is going to bite him in the ass. Which he may enjoy. Who knows?

I agree, the guy was hoping beyone hope that his name was common enough that noone in Minnisota would notice that he was a United States Senator. I am sure plenty have sliped by with this kinda stuff because the world is a big place. When I prosecuted people I did not usually know what they did for a living.

Once I prosecuted Johnny Depp's father, I only knew it because his name was Jonithian Depp, Sr. When I asked the defense attorney the guy got upset and asked me to keep it quiet!

LOL. True.

I saw a picture of the cop just now on huffpo. He's cute. I can see why he hit on him.

LOL. True.

I saw a picture of the cop just now on huffpo. He's cute. I can see why he hit on him.
Umm I figure if Republicans were investigating this they would send a real old ugly guy out as bait for the gays :)
see no gays in the bathroom :)

Back