Idaho Senator (R) Arrested in Airport

Good point top, the gay guy was an ardent supporter of romney and romney was VERY quick to throw him under the wheels. Kinda like the NO!!! from the next stall upon viewing the badge.

Good point top, the gay guy was an ardent supporter of romney and romney was VERY quick to throw him under the wheels. Kinda like the NO!!! from the next stall upon viewing the badge.

I couldn't even pretend to be surprised if it came out that Romney is a total flamer.

I am not suprosed to find anyone who is opposed to gay rights ends up being gay at this point.

How many Republicans have been involved in sex scandals in the past few months? LIke 10% of Republican senators have been in sex scandals in the past few weeks.

We should all warn our boys, that if they go into public bathrooms, to beware of republican politicians.

That would be great...

Man do I wish Dixie were here to discuss this and argue that this guy was just the victim of the Liberal Media.

Just say in a loud voice, "I am not a gay man!"

Ooops, I forgot thats basically the mating call of the Republican Senator!

I fondly remember NeoCons expressing mock outrage that Hillary would stick with a husband who engaged in consensual heterosexual affairs. How could she??!!

The silence is deafening, in contrast, when confronted with a republican senator who illegally buys prostitutes, and another GOP senator who trolls bathrooms for gay sex.

Back