Identical twins, one gay, one ain't

Yea I know what you mean. I was banging this little twink the other night and right in the middle of pounding it up his hershey highway the little twink looks at me over his shoulders and asks me for a reach around. I could only think "God, what a fag!"

Nice story. I've never heard the phrase "little twink"; perhaps you'd care to elaborate?

You were incorrect that I was obsessing about it. Yet another gap in your logic revealed! :)

You have asked me about or invited me to discuss my sex life several times.

No one else on this forum has done so. My logic is sound. Your obsession is obvious.

Actually, no. :cof1:

You have continually brought up my comment about sex life, and yet mentioned no one else's admission that they do the same.

You invited me to feel free to discuss my sex life, and have not invited anyone else to do so.

You asked me, point blank, if my wife and I have anal sex. You have asked no one else this.

You are fixated on me, on my sex life, and on trying to insult me. You have focused your attention there. Your feeble denial means nothing.

You have continually brought up my comment about sex life, and yet mentioned no one else's admission that they do the same.

You invited me to feel free to discuss my sex life, and have not invited anyone else to do so.

You asked me, point blank, if my wife and I have anal sex. You have asked no one else this.

You are fixated on me, on my sex life, and on trying to insult me. You have focused your attention there. Your feeble denial means nothing.

That's all great.:rolleyes: So how often do you push your wife's shit?

It's most likely congenital, or "in the womb", as Damo outlined in an earlier post in this thread. It's been found that male homosexuals more likely are later births among a series of sons, often relatively close together. This changes the hormonal environment such that, given other factors, homosexuality may result.

As Damo also cited, female homosexuality appears not to be determined by genetics.
Not to put to fine a point on it, but I think ALL sexuality is hardwired. I think that women hare hardwired to be more accepting of various types of relationships. I know very few bi-sexual men, but I know several bi-sexual women. I have many gay and lesbian friends, I have hung out with them for years beginning as a teenager. I was raised to be very tolerant of peoples sexuality. I was present in situations where males with other males at parties and the movies etc. I never felt the need to reevaluate my heterosexuality. I never felt pressured to change my orientation. I could not have made that choice, because it is no who I am. I have known I liked girls since I was 4. I didn't know WHY I just KNEW I was attracted to girls.

Not to put to fine a point on it, but I think ALL sexuality is hardwired. I think that women hare hardwired to be more accepting of various types of relationships. I know very few bi-sexual men, but I know several bi-sexual women. I have many gay and lesbian friends, I have hung out with them for years beginning as a teenager. I was raised to be very tolerant of peoples sexuality. I was present in situations where males with other males at parties and the movies etc. I never felt the need to reevaluate my heterosexuality. I never felt pressured to change my orientation. I could not have made that choice, because it is no who I am. I have known I liked girls since I was 4. I didn't know WHY I just KNEW I was attracted to girls.
So why do you push shit?

Back