Identical twins, one gay, one ain't

Sure there is- she chose clams over you your sausage. Goes directly to the OP.

She chose to follow the way she was born. I can't fault her, I agree with her.

This is not something that bothers me, SM. So if you are trying to get under my skin by using this to question my manliness, you are wasting time.

I was so good she gave up on men completely. lmao!

She chose to follow the way she was born. I can't fault her, I agree with her.

This is not something that bothers me, SM. So if you are trying to get under my skin by using this to question my manliness, you are wasting time.

I was so good she gave up on men completely. lmao!

Based on your threatening PMs to me, you are apparently one to solve your problems through violence. Based on your constant use of "lmao", you probably laughed off her concerns as well. Therefore a more likely possibility is that you were a violent, inattentive husband, and she made the decision to turn gay because she thought all men were like you, just like the rape victim mentioned earlier turned gay.

Based on your threatening PMs to me, you are apparently one to solve your problems through violence. Based on your constant use of "lmao", you probably laughed off her concerns as well. Therefore a more likely possibility is that you were a violent, inattentive husband, and she made the decision to turn gay because she thought all men were like you, just like the rape victim mentioned earlier turned gay.

My threatening PMs to you? You mean the ones in response to your threats to "rip my face off"?

lmao

No, I never laughed off her problems. That is why we are still close.

If I were an abusive, violent husband, she would certainly not have wanted to remain friends.

And no one "turned gay". This idea that women (or men) just up and decide to be gay is ridiculous. It is one of the reasons I addressed the emotional side of homosexuality. Anyone can have sex, but to fall in love is something that happens from within, not because of trauma.

But keep trying, SM. Your obvious (and weak) attempts at insults are even more amusing than your Logical Fallacies.

My threatening PMs to you? You mean the ones in response to your threats to "rip my face off"?

lmao

No, I never laughed off her problems. That is why we are still close.

If I were an abusive, violent husband, she would certainly not have wanted to remain friends.

And no one "turned gay". This idea that women (or men) just up and decide to be gay is ridiculous. It is one of the reasons I addressed the emotional side of homosexuality. Anyone can have sex, but to fall in love is something that happens from within, not because of trauma.

But keep trying, SM. Your obvious (and weak) attempts at insults are even more amusing than your Logical Fallacies.

My violent threats were in defense of a woman; yours were included as part of your insults to a woman. Huge difference.

And, based on those facts, I can see why your ex divorced you and turned gay. A very similar response as the rape victim.

My violent threats were in defense of a woman; yours were included as part of your insults to a woman. Huge difference.

And, based on those facts, I can see why your ex divorced you and turned gay. A very similar response as the rape victim.

LMAO! You are working hard to justify your position.

Again, no one "turns" gay.

And no one divorces a violent, abusive husband and then remains friends with him, or invites him and his new wife to Thanksgiving dinner.

LMAO! You are working hard to justify your position.

Again, no one "turns" gay.

And no one divorces a violent, abusive husband and then remains friends with him, or invites him and his new wife to Thanksgiving dinner.
Actually, people do turn gay as the OP demonstrates.

She probably just wanted to swop horror stories with your new wife (the one who gives you head).

Actually, people do turn gay as the OP demonstrates.

She probably just wanted to swop horror stories with your new wife (the one who gives you head).

LMAO! You are trying way to hard to insult me.

Funny that you claim to know why my ex and I divorced, and yet try to argue about me saying things without evidence. I guess pretending you know something is better than admitting you are wrong.

And yep, my wife gives me head. You seem fixated on sodomy. More obsession? lmao

And the original post shows nothing of the kind.

The evidence is that you are a man who threatens violence when he loses a debate; a man who insults a woman he doesn't know and isn't here to defend herself in a sexual manner; someone who thinks sodomy is healthy; someone who's degraded his own wife here by describing that she gives him head; and one who can't admit the obvious when he's wrong.

I'm just putting 2 plus 2 together and theorizing that she left you for all these reasons. *shrug*

The evidence is that you are a man who threatens violence when he loses a debate; a man who insults a woman he doesn't know and isn't here to defend herself in a sexual manner; someone who thinks sodomy is healthy; someone who's degraded his own wife here by describing that she gives him head; and one who can't admit the obvious when he's wrong.

I'm just putting 2 plus 2 together and theorizing that she left you for all these reasons. *shrug*

I have not lost a debate. Your supposition that I threatened violence for that reason is no more valid than your supposition that I did so because I posted something about my sex life. You have named at least 2 reasons that I threatened you. Make up your mind.

I insulted you. No one in their right mind would think that I was actually saying that I would actually do anything with your wife.

I have said that oral sex is not unhealthy, for it to be healthy it would have to provide some benefit, in and of itself. Get your facts straight if you are going to quote me.

My wife read what I posted and laughed about it. She is not degraded at all. I have not described details.

I have admitted I was wrong numerous times on this forum. You have yet to show that I am wrong in our debates.

You take 2 and 2 and get whatever number you decide you want. You do not know my ex-wife and know nothing about our marriage, and yet you have spent quite a bit of time arguing about what you claim happened. That is nothing but obstinance and ignorance.

...You have named at least 2 reasons that I threatened you. Make up your mind.

I insulted you. No one in their right mind would think that I was actually saying that I would actually do anything with your wife.

I have said that oral sex is not unhealthy....

1. The reasons that you threatened me is only known by you. I simply hypothesized on two possible reasons.
2. First you insult my wife, then you claim it was a joke, now you're claiming that you insulted me. Make up your mind
3. You claimed that homosexuality is healthy; therefore their sexual practices must be healthy. Since gays routinely practice sodomy, you therefore claim that sodomy, hence oral sex, is healthy.

1. The reasons that you threatened me is only known by you. I simply hypothesized on two possible reasons.
2. First you insult my wife, then you claim it was a joke, now you're claiming that you insulted me. Make up your mind
3. You claimed that homosexuality is healthy; therefore their sexual practices must be healthy. Since gays routinely practice sodomy, you therefore claim that sodomy, hence oral sex, is healthy.

1) You simply made false claims.

2) All of the above?

3) Post hoc ergo propter hoc
I did not say their sexual practices were healthy. In fact, I agreed that anal sex can be unhealthy. Please try and stick to the facts of what I said.

Not at first, and only after much medical evidence was presented to you. But how can that be and homosexuality be healthy?

You are saying that all homosexuals practice anal sex? Or are you just generalizing in hopes of making a point?

So now you want to qualify your statement that 'homosexuality is healthy'? :pke:

Yea I know what you mean. I was banging this little twink the other night and right in the middle of pounding it up his hershey highway the little twink looks at me over his shoulders and asks me for a reach around. I could only think "God, what a fag!"

Back