APP - Identical Twins, One Gay, One Ain't

My post offers a scenario, and asks a question. If you assert that folks are born gay, ten how do you explain the scenario? Its really rather simple.

PLease allow me to interject something that you continue to ignore:
They are not the same person.
They have different personalities, different like and dislikes, and obviously different sexuality orientations.

PLease allow me to interject something that you continue to ignore:
They have different personalities, different like and dislikes, and obviously different sexuality orientations.
So your position is that the lesbian chose her sexual orientation? :)

Hilarious how liberals can't debate this, so they resort to accusations of lying, silliness, insults, and pretending to be stupid.

How so?
Please show where I said or implied that it was a choice.
Based on the logic that you presented.

Here's your statement:

Personalities of adults are mainly the product of their childhood, adolescent and young adult experiences. We are not talking toddlers here so minor differences from birth aren't even in question.

Likes and dislikes, likewise, are the product of their childhood, adolescent and and young adult experiences.

Experiences result in learned behavior. You're comparing sexual orientation with these other personality traits, so the logical conclusion is that you are indicating a belief that homosexuality is also a learned behavior.

Based on the logic that you presented.

Here's your statement:

Personalities of adults are mainly the product of their childhood, adolescent and young adult experiences. We are not talking toddlers here so minor differences from birth aren't even in question.

Likes and dislikes, likewise, are the product of their childhood, adolescent and and young adult experiences.

Experiences result in learned behavior. You're comparing sexual orientation with these other personality traits, so the logical conclusion is that you are indicating a belief that homosexuality is also a learned behavior.

But at no time did I ever imply or use the word choice.

Back