ID's needed??

ID's needed to vote or for buying having a gun??

• NO - Because if one isn't needed, then neither is the other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
A most excellent point was made, in another thread, and I found it compelling enough to start yet another JPP POLL.

If ID's shouldn't be a requirement to vote, then why should they be needed to purchase or possess a firearm??

A most excellent point was made, in another thread, and I found it compelling enough to start yet another JPP POLL.

If ID's shouldn't be a requirement to vote, then why should they be needed to purchase or possess a firearm??

You might be a bit confused. People are against having to get Voter IDs. Nobody is against people needing their State IDs to be able to vote.

You might be a bit confused. People are against having to get Voter IDs. Nobody is against people needing their State IDs to be able to vote.

If they are NEEDED, then why are JPP liberals so against getting them??

But if one isn't needed, then why the other??

Really??

Then you've failed to read posts made by Desh and a few others.

OH-WAIT, didn't you reply to some of those??

I may have, but I don't remember anyone saying someone shouldn't need a state ID to be allowed to vote. I have heard people say you shouldn't need a voter ID to vote, which I agree with.

I may have, but I don't remember anyone saying someone shouldn't need a state ID to be allowed to vote. I have heard people say you shouldn't need a voter ID to vote, which I agree with.

Are you really so dense or obtuse that you don't realize that a State ID IS a Voter ID??

Are you really so dense or obtuse that you don't realize that a State ID IS a Voter ID??

Oh, dear. :laugh:

So, the argument being made is that people shouldn't have to get a "voter ID" in addition to the state ID, which we all already have. Some Conservatives, in another effort to suppress voters, think we should have to get a "voter ID" in addition to the ID we already have.

Like I said, we all agree that you should need your state ID in order to vote. The only arguments being made on this subject is that a "voter ID" should not be created and required in order to vote.

If you are such an idiot to have to ask such a stupid question as this- you not only do not deserve an answer- but you deserve to be taken out back, horsewhipped, and thrown in the piss pool just for asking such a retarded question!

The nerve of some of you gun-toting idiots!

tenor.gif

Oh, dear. :laugh:

So, the argument being made is that people shouldn't have to get a "voter ID" in addition to the state ID, which we all already have. Some Conservatives, in another effort to suppress voters, think we should have to get a "voter ID" in addition to the ID we already have.

Like I said, we all agree that you should need your state ID in order to vote. The only arguments being made on this subject is that a "voter ID" should not be created and required in order to vote.

Then you'll be able to requote the posts where someone has said that anyone should have to get a "voter ID", when they already have a State ID.

If you are such an idiot to have to ask such a stupid question as this- you not only do not deserve an answer- but you deserve to be taken out back, horsewhipped, and thrown in the piss pool just for asking such a retarded question!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I see that since you're unable to address the OP, that instead you've gone into meltdown mode. :good4u:

Back