ID's needed??

ID's needed to vote or for buying having a gun??

• NO - Because if one isn't needed, then neither is the other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So every office in the country has done this just to fuck the Democrats! You are a world class idiot!

I know that when I received the notification of the "reduced hours, eliminated weekends, and closed locations", that I was sworn to not reveal it to any liberals. :good4u:

You neglected to mention that to get those ID's you must go to a facility that has reduced hours, eliminated weekends, and closed multiple locations so that an hour or more bus trip is not out of the question. Then we come to the type of info needed to obtain that "free" ID.
Since there is almost zero incidence of people voting in someone else's name, a photo ID is just another way to keep the masses from voting.

Then use the provision for a mail-in ballot with an affidavit explaining why you can't get a photo ID. That is simpler than actually voting at at the polls.

Such provisions did not keep the masses from voting in 2018.

Then use the provision for a mail-in ballot with an affidavit explaining why you can't get a photo ID. That is simpler than actually voting at at the polls.

Such provisions did not keep the masses from voting in 2018.

You speak as though every state has the exact same voting requirements. Based upon your post, then no one will ever need an ID!

Which is within their prerogative since they make laws related to voting within their STATES.

Now why oh why would thee states want to keep people from voting?
Maybe when fewer people are eligible to vote, they have a better chance to win an election? Of course, the fewer must include mostly republicans.

Now why oh why would thee states want to keep people from voting?
Maybe when fewer people are eligible to vote, they have a better chance to win an election? Of course, the fewer must include mostly republicans.

That's the excuse you lefties use that has been refuted long ago.

It's clear those of you that argue against voter ID laws and the reasons you do so believe those you claim are being denied the vote (i.e. - minorities) aren't capable of doing what white people have no problem doing. Why do you believe blacks are incapable of getting an ID whites have no problem getting?

That's the excuse you lefties use that has been refuted long ago.

It's clear those of you that argue against voter ID laws and the reasons you do so believe those you claim are being denied the vote (i.e. - minorities) aren't capable of doing what white people have no problem doing. Why do you believe blacks are incapable of getting an ID whites have no problem getting?

First of all, nothing has ever been refuted. Chalk that up to just another of your lies.
Secondly, is it just coincidental that state offices, in poorer neighborhoods, suddenly close? With the closest being many miles away. Is it coincidental that hours are shortened, and weekends are eliminated. There are even states who will not accept a food stamp ID for identification.

If the playing field was level, minorities would be doing exactly what white people are doing.
Then we have states such as Georgia and Wisconsin who arbitrarily remove people from voting lists because they haven voted in a while. I guarantee these are not people from white middle class neighborhoods.

First of all, nothing has ever been refuted. Chalk that up to just another of your lies.
Secondly, is it just coincidental that state offices, in poorer neighborhoods, suddenly close? With the closest being many miles away. Is it coincidental that hours are shortened, and weekends are eliminated. There are even states who will not accept a food stamp ID for identification.

If the playing field was level, minorities would be doing exactly what white people are doing.
Then we have states such as Georgia and Wisconsin who arbitrarily remove people from voting lists because they haven voted in a while. I guarantee these are not people from white middle class neighborhoods.

It's been refuted more than once.

A State isn't required to accept the kind of IDs you think they should no matter how much you whine, make excuses, or state conspiracy theories.

The playing field is level. It's the players that aren't the same. The white ones play by the rules and the black ones want the rules changed to suit them.

You can't make a guarantee unless you have something to back it up and you don't. Stop making excuses and start doing something with your life. If the REASON, and it's a legitimate reason, is given for removing names for voting lists is given, it's not arbitrary. Look up the definition of the term.

It is if you're willing to spend more time making excuses why you can't than you'd have to spend actually getting one.
In this case, that's seems to be exactly what's happening...
They bused boatloads to get registered/to the polls...but they won't help them get a very necessary/very helpful photo ID...
I'm not sure what the problem is....they seem to have more pitiful excuses than the HS attendance office get...;)

Last edited:
It's been refuted more than once.

A State isn't required to accept the kind of IDs you think they should no matter how much you whine, make excuses, or state conspiracy theories.

The playing field is level. It's the players that aren't the same. The white ones play by the rules and the black ones want the rules changed to suit them.

You can't make a guarantee unless you have something to back it up and you don't. Stop making excuses and start doing something with your life. If the REASON, and it's a legitimate reason, is given for removing names for voting lists is given, it's not arbitrary. Look up the definition of the term.

All you do is lie and make excuses. In reality you don't know shit Nothing has ever been refuted.

In this case, that's seems to be exactly what's happening...
They bused boatloads to get registered/to the polls...but they won't help them get a very necessary/very helpful photo ID...
I'm not sure what the problem is....they seems to have more pitiful excuses than the HS attendance office get...;)

In my State, when voter ID laws were passed with an effective date, the State offered a free ID AND a ride to places to get them to the over 100,000 identified as not having a valid one under the new laws. TWENTY FIVE accepted.

All you do is lie and make excuses. In reality you don't know shit Nothing has ever been refuted.

You're the one that came up with things as to why only certain groups are affected. That's called an excuse by definition. Look up the term.

In my State, when voter ID laws were passed with an effective date, the over 100K identified as not having a valid ID were offered a free ride AND a free ID to locations to get one. TWENTY FIVE accepted.

What's their excuse now, boy. They were offered things that offset the excuses you made as to why they couldn't get one.

You're the one that came up with things as to why only certain groups are affected. That's called an excuse by definition. Look up the term.

In my State, when voter ID laws were passed with an effective date, the over 100K identified as not having a valid ID were offered a free ride AND a free ID to locations to get one. TWENTY FIVE accepted.

What's their excuse now, boy. They were offered things that offset the excuses you made as to why they couldn't get one.

May I say you are a lying little bitch?

Back