ID's needed??

ID's needed to vote or for buying having a gun??

• NO - Because if one isn't needed, then neither is the other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You speak as though every state has the exact same voting requirements. Based upon your post, then no one will ever need an ID!

Most people already have an photo ID that meets the requirements---driver's license, passport, military id, college ID, or, they can easily get an free state voter id. So, many voters do need one but they already have it.

I have yet to see any studies that identified individuals that could not vote for lack of id. One old vet in Houston did not have an id because he did not know he needed one but had the necessary credentials to get one. I think it is an imaginary problem that a photo id keeps people from voting just like it is an imaginary problem that voter impersonation is a big problem. Many places precincts did not even ask for an id according to one study in Houston.

Most people already have an photo ID that meets the requirements---driver's license, passport, military id, college ID, or, they can easily get an free state voter id. So, many voters do need one but they already have it.

I have yet to see any studies that identified individuals that could not vote for lack of id. One old vet in Houston did not have an id because he did not know he needed one but had the necessary credentials to get one. I think it is an imaginary problem that a photo id keeps people from voting just like it is an imaginary problem that voter impersonation is a big problem. Many places precincts did not even ask for an id according to one study in Houston.

There is almost zero incidence of voter fraud, so why is an ID needed??

There is almost zero incidence of voter fraud, so why is an ID needed??

There is election fraud but most of it is not voter impersonation. The FBI says mail ballots are the main source of fraud. People think it is necessary to keep the process honest whether we agree or not.

Do you think a person should have to prove their citizenship to get a voter registration?

There is no need to refute anything that you say. Its 95% guaranteed to be a lie.

Yet you can't refute it. If, as you say, it's a lie, you should easily be able to refute it.

Face it, boy, you have nothing but excuses and someone good at making excuses is rarely good for anything else. In other words, you're good for nothing.

Yet you can't refute it. If, as you say, it's a lie, you should easily be able to refute it.

Face it, boy, you have nothing but excuses and someone good at making excuses is rarely good for anything else. In other words, you're good for nothing.

I look forward to this lonely lady spending her New Years eve posting all night long. Your only friend is your keyboard and your dildo. You are a sad, lonely pathetic lady. If you weren't such a lying bitch, I might have sympathy for you.

I look forward to this lonely lady spending her New Years eve posting all night long. Your only friend is your keyboard and your dildo. You are a sad, lonely pathetic lady. If you weren't such a lying bitch, I might have sympathy for you.

My, my how we fail to remember numbers provided just yesterday about the quantity of posts compared to mine in the same time period.

As expected, a dumb nigger like you can't remember or understand even the simple things. It's why I'll always be your superior and you'll always want to be the type MAN I am, BOY.

My, my how we fail to remember numbers provided just yesterday about the quantity of posts compared to mine in the same time period.

As expected, a dumb nigger like you can't remember or understand even the simple things. It's why I'll always be your superior and you'll always want to be the type MAN I am, BOY.

Why don't you post the numbers from ALL of your ID's each day, slut? Surely they are in the thousands.

Its not needed to vote.
It should be, though...Why are you against everyone having one?
There must be some "reason"...
How often do you use yours? Are there things you can't do without one? Are they more important than identifying yourself to cast a vote?

It should be, though...Why are you against everyone having one?
There must be some "reason"...
How often do you use yours? Are there things you can't do without one? Are they more important than identifying yourself to cast a vote?

Those who don't drive, do not have photo id's. Elderly living in assisted living facilities, and independent care facilities do not have photo ID's. Many of the poor do not have photo ID's. The list is long.

Those who don't drive, do not have photo id's. Elderly living in assisted living facilities, and independent care facilities do not have photo ID's. Many of the poor do not have photo ID's. The list is long.
If they're in assisted living facilities, I'm sure they have photos on file...where are these elderly voting?
Driving is not the only need for a photo ID, you know...
What's the Real reason you're against them?

Why don't you post the numbers from ALL of your ID's each day, slut? Surely they are in the thousands.

I did and it was half of your floridafan ID.

Based on your claim, I'm alone without family and friends because of the number of times I post. Based on that same logic, you must really be alone since your posts total twice that of mine, BOY.

I told you how my State identified and tried to alleviate the ones they identified as not being compliant. I guess it's the State's fault those lazy pieces of shit didn't accept the offer.

If they're in assisted living facilities, I'm sure they have photos on file...where are these elderly voting?
Driving is not the only need for a photo ID, you know...
What's the Real reason you're against them?

As I said before , photo id's are not needed. A signature verification will suffice, my dear.

I did and it was half of your floridafan ID.

Based on your claim, I'm alone without family and friends because of the number of times I post. Based on that same logic, you must really be alone since your posts total twice that of mine, BOY.

Keep pretending, you lonely bitch.

I told you how my State identified and tried to alleviate the ones they identified as not being compliant. I guess it's the State's fault those lazy pieces of shit didn't accept the offer.

Signature verifications at the polling place are ll that's needed. Give me some reasons why that's such a bad idea.

As I said before , photo id's are not needed. A signature verification will suffice, my dear.

Why are you against photo IDs? Just give me an honest answer....(you do realize that as you age, your signature may change significantly...what then? I see how concerned you are with the elderly...:)

Back