ID's needed??

ID's needed to vote or for buying having a gun??

• NO - Because if one isn't needed, then neither is the other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prove it or be seen as nothing more then a liberal snowflake, as so many have come to realize. :good4u:

Just saw an article this morning where certain states refused to take a food stamp, or public assistance ID. They will not let a college student from another state vote in the state where their college resides. I am sure there are more. Republicans are very creative in keeping people from voting.

Just saw an article this morning where certain states refused to take a food stamp, or public assistance ID. They will not let a college student from another state vote in the state where their college resides. I am sure there are more. Republicans are very creative in keeping people from voting.

Then post what you saw and a College Student can vote via the mail, so what was your complaint??

A most excellent point was made, in another thread, and I found it compelling enough to start yet another JPP POLL.

If ID's shouldn't be a requirement to vote, then why should they be needed to purchase or possess a firearm??

I refuse to vote in this pol because it does not require a photo ID.......

I refuse to vote in this pol because it does not require a photo ID.......

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

It depends upon the type of ID. Thats why the system sucks, cause right wing states pick and choose which ID they will accept.

But most of them allow many different forms of ID and if you don't have those you can use utility bill or another form of ID. They even will issue a free voter ID if the person has no other form.

Aren't you required to be registered to vote to obtain a mail-in ballot? Don't you have to request one from your local precinct?

But most of them allow many different forms of ID and if you don't have those you can use utility bill or another form of ID. They even will issue a free voter ID if the person has no other form.

You neglected to mention that to get those ID's you must go to a facility that has reduced hours, eliminated weekends, and closed multiple locations so that an hour or more bus trip is not out of the question. Then we come to the type of info needed to obtain that "free" ID.
Since there is almost zero incidence of people voting in someone else's name, a photo ID is just another way to keep the masses from voting.

You might be a bit confused. People are against having to get Voter IDs. Nobody is against people needing their State IDs to be able to vote.

WRONG!!!!! No one that I have heard has said a word about a voter ID we only want people to prove who they are and a drivers license, passport, state ID, or any other legal ID is acceptable.

You neglected to mention that to get those ID's you must go to a facility that has reduced hours, eliminated weekends, and closed multiple locations so that an hour or more bus trip is not out of the question. Then we come to the type of info needed to obtain that "free" ID.
Since there is almost zero incidence of people voting in someone else's name, a photo ID is just another way to keep the masses from voting.

So every office in the country has done this just to fuck the Democrats! You are a world class idiot!

WRONG!!!!! No one that I have heard has said a word about a voter ID we only want people to prove who they are and a drivers license, passport, state ID, or any other legal ID is acceptable.
They continue to post just to see themselves post...they lost the Photo ID argument ages ago...
Everyone should have one

Back