ID's needed??

ID's needed to vote or for buying having a gun??

• NO - Because if one isn't needed, then neither is the other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are you against photo IDs? Just give me an honest answer....(you do realize that as you age, your signature may change significantly...what then? I see how concerned you are with the elderly...:)

What is the name of your state and I will look up the voting requirements.
My state has used signature verification for decades- so what's your next excuse to keep people from voting?

What is the name of your state and I will look up the voting requirements.
My state has used signature verification for decades- so what's your next excuse to keep people from voting?
Why can't you answer the question? Why are you against everyone having a photo ID and asking them to use it to vote?
Actually signature verification plus the photo ID is a great idea :)
I wonder where they might do that?

Why can't you answer the question? Why are you against everyone having a photo ID and asking them to use it to vote?

What state you do live in, I want to look up the voting requirements.

Still live in Michigan, hand job?

Those who don't drive, do not have photo id's. Elderly living in assisted living facilities, and independent care facilities do not have photo ID's. Many of the poor do not have photo ID's. The list is long.

State issued ID's are just that ID's, not licenses.

Why doesn't your litany of people have ID's and where's your substantiating proof??

State issued ID's are just that ID's, not licenses.

Why doesn't your litany of people have ID's and where's your substantiating proof??

Must I answer over and over again to each of your different ID's?
So long as we have signature verification, ID's are not needed.

wanna explain

No explanation needed. Sometimes things are so obvious even the dumbest like you should understand them. Since you don't, it must be you're the dumbest nigger on the planet. No wonder you motherfuckers were slaves. Too stupid to be anything else and too fucking lazy to stop it.

No explanation needed. Sometimes things are so obvious even the dumbest like you should understand them. Since you don't, it must be you're the dumbest nigger on the planet. No wonder you motherfuckers were slaves. Too stupid to be anything else and too fucking lazy to stop it.

No answer of course- Confirmed!!!
Once again I am right!

No answer of course- Confirmed!!!
Once again I am right!

And the proof you're too stupid and too lazy to have been anything but a slave is provided. The funny thing is that the one too stupid and too lazy to be anything but someone's boy provided the proof.

Interesting that you didn't provide why only a signature verification is needed. Proof that more is required.

And the proof you're too stupid and too lazy to have been anything but a slave is provided. The funny thing is that the one too stupid and too lazy to be anything but someone's boy provided the proof.

Interesting that you didn't provide why only a signature verification is needed. Proof that more is required.

Once you compare the signature from when you registered with the signature at the polling place, you have all the proof that you need!!!

Back