ID's needed??

ID's needed to vote or for buying having a gun??

• NO - Because if one isn't needed, then neither is the other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once you compare the signature from when you registered with the signature at the polling place, you have all the proof that you need!!!

I've already shown how that is a failed idea.

Guess you lose again, Kunta, just like you lost when your nigger ass was shit out of your baby mama. She should have aborted you when she had the chance.

I've already shown how that is a failed idea.

Guess you lose again, Kunta, just like you lost when your nigger ass was shit out of your baby mama. She should have aborted you when she had the chance.

My state among others uses this system and has for years. Not very "failed" I am afraid. What you don't like is that it may bring too many people out to vote,
You are so fucking transparent, my dear.

My state among others uses this system and has for years. Not very "failed" I am afraid. What you don't like is that it may bring too many people out to vote,
You are so fucking transparent, my dear.

Depends on how you defined failed.

What you don't like about the voter ID system is that you have to acknowledge black people can't do something white people have no problem doing.

You are still living that slave mentality. Too fucking stupid and lazy to change your ways.

Depends on how you defined failed.

What you don't like about the voter ID system is that you have to acknowledge black people can't do something white people have no problem doing.

You are still living that slave mentality. Too fucking stupid and lazy to change your ways.

The bottom line my dear is with a signature verification system, you can't keep people from voting. So fuck off.

The bottom line my dear is with a signature verification system, you can't keep people from voting. So fuck off.

The bottom line is if niggers could do something as simple as getting a valid ID, something white people have no problem doing, they wouldn't keep themselves from voting.

I'll fuck off when you're man enough to back up your demand.

The bottom line is if niggers could do something as simple as getting a valid ID, something white people have no problem doing, they wouldn't keep themselves from voting.

I'll fuck off when you're man enough to back up your demand.
you got a long night of posting ahead of you my dear, be sure you have extra batteries for that vibrator. That will be the highlight of your evening. Shalom!

Back