If Bush said....

Oh Bush didn't lie about white phospherius use in Falugia?

he didn't LIE about that fragged football player in afganistan?

Jessica Lynch didn't have to tell the world she wasn't a hero like Bush said?

Be specific....the Republicans believed what Bush believed...in some cases, even quite a few Democrats did too....

the only alleged lie that made a big impact was about the WMD...and there is no doubt that thats debatable.

And holy shit....the double standard is no obvious in hundreds of cases and in so many ways, its not worth the trouble talking abou it.

It's just silly when you talk about double-standards. Beefy? No problem. You? Big problem.

You're one of the worst on the board as far as koolaid-swilling & apologism; I mean, you HAVE to realize that. You have spent the past decade doing little else except for apologize for Bush's dishonesty & incompetence. It's what you do. It is all that you do.

I've said that Obama lied about that; I know that some of the Dems above were just taking marching orders and didn't really know they were lying.

I'm not a water-carrying hack apologist like you & bravs.

Yeah, only Bush KNEW he was lying, nobody else ..... especially the Dems, right.....(careful you don't drop that water jug)

I guess you could make that claim about those infamous quotes too, huh ?

Its possible, they walk in lock step with this president in particular....and probably didn't have a clue what they were talking about or voting for ...Pelosi as much
as admitted that ... it was obvious no one actually read the monster bill and that was admitted to also....

Only one in particular, where he said the very same thing those Dems. had been saying for the last 6 years, at least....but they all get a pass....even though
they voted for the war, the war they were cheering for without actually saying the words....

the dems die NOT say "exactly the same thing". That is a lie... and telling it over and over again will not make it true.

Oh Bush didn't lie about white phospherius use in Falugia?

he didn't LIE about that fragged football player in afganistan?

Jessica Lynch didn't have to tell the world she wasn't a hero like Bush said?

Here comes the rest of the strawman team.....go get 'em....

the dems die NOT say "exactly the same thing". That is a lie... and telling it over and over again will not make it true.

Its only an idiot word parser like you that must have the exact same words used in the same order to be 'exactly' the same thing, right ?....

They all claimed ESSENTIALLY the same thing ..... is that better....

It Jim said "its not as cold today" and Joe said "its warmer today" , only an asshole like you argue they were saying different things....

You're dismissed Pedro, I've wasted more than enough time with you.

What difference does that make?

It's not a lie because it doesn't affect a ton of people?

If the number is one percent then your claim is when Obama said you can keep it if you like it that means he was telling 99% of the people the truth huh?

Or maybe he was trying to quickly explain in plain language what the bill did.

for that you call him a liar

Tell you what, Deshy, fill a 2 liter bottle almost to the top with water, and then piss in it.

Then drink it, and tell me it's not polluted because most of it wasn't piss.

Your attempt to excuse Obamas' outright and repeated lying is like doing that.

Truth doesn't matter to you, does it?

If the number is one percent then your claim is when Obama said you can keep it if you like it that means he was telling 99% of the people the truth huh?

That's an embarassing level of hackery.

It was a lie - he wasn't telling the truth, which makes it a lie.

why

ITS fucking fact.

when you look at a crowd of people and say Hay Ill buy you all a drink and you look at one guy and say sorry I don't have the money for you last bloke.

have you lied to the other 99 percent who are drinking the beer you bought them?

It was in speaches where he was trying to explain the ACA to people (because you fucks were telling redicules lies about it) in a quick and simple manner.

You dishonest creeps are comparing this to Bush lying about WMDs

why

ITS fucking fact.

when you look at a crowd of people and say Hay Ill buy you all a drink and you look at one guy and say sorry I don't have the money for you last bloke.

have you lied to the other 99 percent who are drinking the beer you bought them?

I'm so embarassed for you.

Obama said, repeatedly, that you'd be able to keep your own plan - and he repeatedly ended that with a PERIOD for emphasis.

And your apologism for this is that he meant to say, "you can keep your own plan. Period. Well, unless you're part of the smaller group that can't keep their own plan."

Back