Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Undecided/Third Party

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Official Internal JPP Poll:

Trump wins by 51.52%.

Biden ... 33.33%.

It's clear the JPP Membership favors Trump and his Policies. Over half the Membership voted for Trump.
1/3 the Membership back Biden.
Surprisingly, 15% (about one in seven) are Undecided/Third Party.

If JPP is an accurate reflection of America (which I think it is), Trump will be re-elected come November.

If Trump pulls off that kind of win, it will be a result of people getting pushed into his corner by the rioting (especially suburbanites) and defund movements, the lockdowns, and Biden's debate performances. Depending on how far Durham's investigation gets, that might factor in a bit.

If Trump pulls off that kind of win, it will be a result of people getting pushed into his corner by the rioting (especially suburbanites) and defund movements, the lockdowns, and Biden's debate performances. Depending on how far Durham's investigation gets, that might factor in a bit.

I agree on the Rioting. Trump doesn't have to do anything other than point at the Rioting.

Well this looks like a very good example of America right now. The fringe left makes, by far, the more noise but Americans are not interested.
MAGA 2.0

Well this looks like a very good example of America right now. The fringe left makes, by far, the more noise but Americans are not interested.
MAGA 2.0

Dude, agreed the far left makes a lot of noise, but claiming they are screaming louder than the far right is a stretch. Look at all the RW whining on this forum for an example.

Dude, agreed the far left makes a lot of noise, but claiming they are screaming louder than the far right is a stretch. Look at all the RW whining on this forum for an example.

If a tree falls in the middle of the forrest does it make any noise ? Well, yes. But nobody hears it so its moot.
With the media bias we enjoy today the right is muted.
As to this board the left is by far over represented.
Ergo the validity of this informal poll.

If a tree falls in the middle of the forrest does it make any noise ? Well, yes. But nobody hears it so its moot.
With the media bias we enjoy today the right is muted.
As to this board the left is by far over represented.
Ergo the validity of this informal poll.

Correct about a tree.

Bullshit. This "the vast wide LW media conspiracy" nonsense will be looked upon your grandkids as being fucking moronic. All major media sources are corporations. They are in it for the money. All are competing with each other for that money. Are you seriously complaining the Fox news is working for the Left? WTF?

By my count, the only way the Left outnumbers the Right in this forum is if you count everyone to the left of the RWNJs as "Lefties". However, please feel free to start a list of who you consider far Left, Left, Moderate, Right and Far Right. If you want, you start with three names on the far Left and I'll post three on the far Right and then we'll alternate. Sound fair?

Correct about a tree.

Bullshit. This "the vast wide LW media conspiracy" nonsense will be looked upon your grandkids as being fucking moronic. All major media sources are corporations. They are in it for the money. All are competing with each other for that money. Are you seriously complaining the Fox news is working for the Left? WTF?

By my count, the only way the Left outnumbers the Right in this forum is if you count everyone to the left of the RWNJs as "Lefties". However, please feel free to start a list of who you consider far Left, Left, Moderate, Right and Far Right. If you want, you start with three names on the far Left and I'll post three on the far Right and then we'll alternate. Sound fair?

AMEN!!!! :hand:

Yep, more here for trump than the rest of us combined............

Body count anyway, not head count........lol

One of my favorite polls of all-time was on FP. Someone created a poll entitled "who is the stupidest poster?" It got spammed by a couple hundred registered accounts. The winner, ib1yysguy, had over 80 votes. :D

One of my favorite polls of all-time was on FP. Someone created a poll entitled "who is the stupidest poster?" It got spammed by a couple hundred registered accounts. The winner, ib1yysguy, had over 80 votes. :D

Who do you think would take it this time? Counting those with multiple accounts like Mason, Teflon Don and Legion.

AMEN!!!! :hand:

Yep, more here for trump than the rest of us combined............

Body count anyway, not head count........lol

LOL Good point on body count versus head. If this forum lost all of it's multiple accounts, I think activity would easily drop by 20-25%.

The mods might know.

They could do the math if they wanted to know.........

It is part of the ambiance here @ JPP............

Who do you think would take it this time? Counting those with multiple accounts like Mason, Teflon Don and Legion.

Probably TDAK. If it is simply awarded through partisan animus, that opens it up a bit. With Daesh and Legion both MIA at the moment, neither would likely be considered much.

Probably TDAK. If it is simply awarded through partisan animus, that opens it up a bit. With Daesh and Legion both MIA at the moment, neither would likely be considered much.

Text Driver is certainly psycho enough. Evince is probably dead and I have no idea about Legina....maybe prison.

OTOH, I thought CFM was a COVID casualty too but it turns out he was probably in prison...again. ;)

They could do the math if they wanted to know.........

It is part of the ambiance here @ JPP............

True about math, but the identities have to be known, not just guesses. When I first arrived here I was regularly hit with being a sock for one person or another. The paranoia was rampant....and catching.
cuckoo.gif

True about math, but the identities have to be known, not just guesses. When I first arrived here I was regularly hit with being a sock for one person or another. The paranoia was rampant....and catching.
cuckoo.gif

Yeah, every new poster of the past 3-5 years has been accused of being a sock.

Correct about a tree.

The poll voting demonstrates the split in terms of numbers. The array of threads clearly shows the disparity in noise.

You seem to have forgotten Fox was, spart from Hannity, never Trump types. They toned it down some after he won and are now realligning with never trumpism.
The competition you speak of, as always comes from producing the most jarring noise. But virtually all of that is directed at Trump. 90+%.
You can try to ignore the facts but that says more about you than you probably want.

Back