• Trump

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Biden

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Undecided/Third Party

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This election reminds me of the Kang or Kodos election on the Simpson's... "Go ahead, vote third party! Throw your vote away!"...

Woot! God Bless America!
4coeey.gif

Uh, what's the difference here?
Obviously adult conversation is a good thing. A little locker room banter is okay too to an extent. Deliberately going into a forum under false pretenses with the sole purpose of trolling isn't good for the person's, take your pick: soul, personality, mental health, whatever makes you you.

FWIW, I've never been a member but have read links to there. I prefer a forum that leans right with it's nutjobs, not left. :D

Official Internal JPP Poll:

Trump wins by 51.52%.

Biden ... 33.33%.

It's clear the JPP Membership favors Trump and his Policies. Over half the Membership voted for Trump.
1/3 the Membership back Biden.
Surprisingly, 15% (about one in seven) are Undecided/Third Party.

If JPP is an accurate reflection of America (which I think it is), Trump will be re-elected come November.

Official Internal JPP Poll:

Trump wins by 51.52%.

Biden ... 33.33%.

It's clear the JPP Membership favors Trump and his Policies. Over half the Membership voted for Trump.
1/3 the Membership back Biden.
Surprisingly, 15% (about one in seven) are Undecided/Third Party.

If JPP is an accurate reflection of America (which I think it is), Trump will be re-elected come November.

Well, since normal people have at least five times the logic of trumpers and we are just seeing how things stand, it seems about right. What baffles me are those who can still believe in being neutral between returning to normality and dying in a ditch with a senile clown.

If you did know it was an option, then I can only conclude that you're both idiotic and naive.

As stated previously, I wanted it to be private, without any possibility of someone being 'labeled'. I thought it would lead to a more honest and accurate Poll.

Well, since normal people have at least five times the logic of trumpers and we are just seeing how things stand, it seems about right. What baffles me are those who can still believe in being neutral between returning to normality and dying in a ditch with a senile clown.

I thought the 'Undecideds' was an oddity too, especially on a Political site.

Yes. That's true. In this charged atmosphere, 'Third Party' and 'Undecided' is kind of the same thing. (IMHO)

It's not the same thing. It's an error to have a category of "A and B" than declare everyone who voted in it was for "A".

It's not the same thing. It's an error to have a category of "A and B" than declare everyone who voted in it was for "A".

A bit like saying that shooting yourself through the ear was equally unlike not shooting yourself at all and shooting yourself through the top of the mouth, in my view anyway.

:) Well. There's always next month and ANOTHER JPP Poll to gauge the pulse of the JPP Membership, more accurate, more detailed.

Back