• Trump

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Biden

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Undecided/Third Party

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it brings another element into the 'Fun & Games' of Forum life.

Not really. The nutjobs are entertaining, but their multiple sock puppets just muddy the waters. Imagine if Witold started posting his "Poles are the master race" bullshit with 3 or 4 different user names. It reaches a point where I usually just skip the sock puppet idiots as a waste of time.

Not really. The nutjobs are entertaining, but their multiple sock puppets just muddy the waters. Imagine if Witold started posting his "Poles are the master race" bullshit with 3 or 4 different user names. It reaches a point where I usually just skip the sock puppet idiots as a waste of time.

Yes. All part of the Mirth & Entertainment.

Yes. All part of the Mirth & Entertainment.

I gotta admit most are pretty laughable. I always wonder if they are like that IRL or, like Alex Jones, are just playing a character for the public because their real lifes are so dull.

I gotta admit most are pretty laughable. I always wonder if they are like that IRL or, like Alex Jones, are just playing a character for the public because their real lifes are so dull.

:) Don't know. There has to be some reason we come here and waste our precious time. :dunno:

:) Don't know. There has to be some reason we come here and waste our precious time. :dunno:

I'm here for the entertainment but I don't change my personality to be here. I'm WYSIWYG. Some here are playing characters. That's one reason for sock puppet, so they can play someone else.....sometimes another gender. I can see why women do that, or just have a single but male username/personality, but males who play females are peculiar, odd and probably a bit "off".

I'm here for the entertainment but I don't change my personality to be here. I'm WYSIWYG. Some here are playing characters. That's one reason for sock puppet, so they can play someone else.....sometimes another gender. I can see why women do that, or just have a single but male username/personality, but males who play females are peculiar, odd and probably a bit "off".

Everyone has a reason. I enjoy the playful banter, don't take anything too seriously, and like what others have to say.

Everyone has a reason. I enjoy the playful banter, don't take anything too seriously, and like what others have to say.

Is there any doubt the nutjobs like Teflon Don, Katzgar, Tom, Volsrock and the like take this shit very seriously?

Is there any doubt the nutjobs like Teflon Don, Katzgar, Tom, Volsrock and the like take this shit very seriously?

:laugh:

Don't know.

Katzgar. Front Line Soldier. :thumbsup:

'Tom'. Grajonka? I'm green with envy. He's in Thailand ... with some Hot Babe Thai wife.

Yes, some are just an act. Hvilleherb was one that finally just blurted out that he was and has been MIA since before you joined.

Yes, some are just an act. Hvilleherb was one that finally just blurted out that he was and has been MIA since before you joined.

No doubt about act. It's people whose lives suck so bad they feel better "playing a character" to feel better about themselves.

And VanderMolen's too. It would normally be Legion messing with polls but I haven't seen him. He's screwed with them even when made public.

No doubt Steven used his two or three socks to vote if he knows about the poll. Legion's socks do his speaking now. :)

I wanted people to express themselves without fear of being 'labeled'. I thought it would be a more accurate Poll that way.

Everyone here might as well have a stamp or theme music since that's how much we know who people are voting for. Private polls will have the same issues the Amazon Politics downvote system did.

Everyone here might as well have a stamp or theme music since that's how much we know who people are voting for. Private polls will have the same issues the Amazon Politics downvote system did.

People have claimed JPP was 'Right-wing'. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. If Trump wins the November Election by 57% of the Popular vote, then we'll know JPP is an accurate reflection of 'Americana'.

People have claimed JPP was 'Right-wing'. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. If Trump wins the November Election by 57% of the Popular vote, then we'll know JPP is an accurate reflection of 'Americana'.

It's not even a blip on the radar.

Back