• Trump

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Biden

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Undecided/Third Party

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably TDAK. If it is simply awarded through partisan animus, that opens it up a bit. With Daesh and Legion both MIA at the moment, neither would likely be considered much.

Maybe I will have to do another Most Obnoxious poll? Douche Carbuncle, Joan of Snark, Trumpet, Geeko Sportivo and Jackson-Pratt would surely give CFM, TDAK and Domer a run for their money.

Last edited:
The poll voting demonstrates the split in terms of numbers. The array of threads clearly shows the disparity in noise.

You seem to have forgotten Fox was, spart from Hannity, never Trump types. They toned it down some after he won and are now realligning with never trumpism.
The competition you speak of, as always comes from producing the most jarring noise. But virtually all of that is directed at Trump. 90+%.
You can try to ignore the facts but that says more about you than you probably want.
If you are referencing the thread poll, I disagree because of the "fraudulent voting" sock puppet issue.

ROFLMAO. Oooookay. I disagree, but accept you believe that to be true.

So, going by your statement, except for Hannity, Fox is part of the vast, wide Left Wing conspiracy to take down Trump. Fascinating. Please tell me more.

Maybe I will have to do another Most Obnoxious poll? Douche Carbuncle, Joan of Snark, Trumpet, Geeko Sportivo and Jackson-Pratt would surely give CFM, TDAK and Domer a run for their money.

Nawww. This guy, who you've posted about several times, is the most obnoxious:

3vti7p.jpg

Anonymous is quite the jerk, if you ask me.

Also, I just want to say "Dutch Oven," because it's making me chuckle at the moment.

If you are referencing the thread poll, I disagree because of the "fraudulent voting" sock puppet issue.

ROFLMAO. Oooookay. I disagree, but accept you believe that to be true.

So, going by your statement, except for Hannity, Fox is part of the vast, wide Left Wing conspiracy to take down Trump. Fascinating. Please tell me more.

Silly boy... its not left vs right with Trump, its establishment vs Trump.

Silly boy... its not left vs right with Trump, its establishment vs Trump.

:laugh: trump is the president, the swamp, he is the epitome of the establishment, for trump & by trump.....

You can't stick it to the man, if you're the man....... :laugh: ....-> icon_handjob.gif

Back