If the Zelenskies use US long range missiles inside Russia- where will the Russian nuke first ?

putin.jpg

No circumstances are going to compel him to commit suicide and ensure the complete destruction of his country.
You have the diplomatic subtlety of Genghis Khan.

I think it was just reported that Biden has blinked. Just as well. Maybe the Brit guy blinked first . The Brits didn't want any part of the Vietnam fiasco.
I just got up but apparently from what I have heard there has finally been a sprinkling of sanity in the Evil American Empire.

They (not we, they dont remotely operate with my consent) are it seems finally processing that they got their asses kicked in Ukraine.

Zelensky is no longer president of Ukraine- he is a war-lord. His tenure has ended.

What would Washington- or London/Paris do if a war-lord was striking them with missiles provided by Russia ?

Zelensky.jpg

I bet $1 that you're on that list of 600 social media influencers who were paid by Russia to spew forth their propaganda and lies.

I bet $1 that you're on that list of 600 social media influencers who were paid by Russia to spew forth their propaganda and lies.
Without doubt there are more paid America Empire propagandists here than Russian....the Russians generally dont give a flying fuck what we think anymore....the Evil American Empire is going down.

Larry is likely correct that a part the Russian response to the proposed NATO escalation of attacks on Russia would be the Russians taking out a batch of American military satellites.

Another part would certainly be pounding the Ukrainians harder.

Alexander Mercouris expects that the Evil American Empire will use UK missiles only, I suspect that this is an attempt to keep American military satellites from being disabled by the Russians.

It must be noted that the Empire has very few storm shadows, and the Russians have been pretty effective with electronic warfare and air defense against them.

Naughty Jews are going to jail.
See, it was never about Israel for you, it was about Jews. It was about subjugating Jews, about pogroming them, and expecting to not face any consequences for doing so.

This isn't Tsarist Russia, you don't get to pogrom Jews and live anymore.

See, it was never about Israel for you, it was about Jews. It was about subjugating Jews, about pogroming them, and expecting to not face any consequences for doing so.

This isn't Tsarist Russia, you don't get to pogrom Jews and live anymore.
Give unto Jewish fascists that which fascist Jews deserve.

Alexander Mercouris reports today that because of Russian jamming of gps Stormshadows can not be used without American satellite ground mapping data, thus the idea that the American Empire could use Storm Shadows to keep the Russians from killing our satellites seems to be dead.

Apparently the Brits are pissed that Washington is at least resisting this escalation.

Nukes wont be used by either side because of the consequences that they will bring. But nukes wont have to be used. China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, and every terrorist group on Earth will combine to put the west in a fight for survival that will make the others world wars look like childs play. There are things worse than the instant death of Nuclear war,....like prolonged lingering suffering death. Communications, energy, law and order, supply chains will ALL be down. Many will die from starvation and disease just to name a couple of the cute little side effects. Oh,...and you older folks on prescription drugs that you literally NEED to stay alive,....there wont be any,... good luck. No heat, AC, or light,...or power of any kind. Lack of clean water, food,...everything that makes life survivable.....gone. Disease will run rampant across the globe. And if you somehow manage to stay alive through all of that, and avoid enemy troops and bombs, and somehow dont starve out,.....then you will also have to survive the roving bands of your former neighbors that will have no problem at all sawing your head off just so they can get that half rotten spam and the can of beans you have been hiding.

Back