If the Zelenskies use US long range missiles inside Russia- where will the Russian nuke first ?

Nukes wont be used by either side because of the consequences that they will bring.
The US has already used them- so we can forget about any reluctance on the part of the West.
Just reading the thoughts of JPP members- they simply do not believe that the Russians are capable of the total destruction of the USA. NATO will be looking for ' an excuse ' for a Russia-swamping first strike. The USA does not like competition- commercial or military. Like the scum of Israel the US sees any competition as an existential threat.

Last edited:
The US has already used them- so we can forget about any reluctance on the part of the West.
Just reading the thoughts of JPP members- they simply do not believe that the Russians are capable of the total destruction of the USA. NATO will be looking for ' an excuse ' for a Russia-swamping first strike. The USA does not like competition- commercial or military. Like the scum of Israel the US sees any competition as an existential threat.
The Russians being responsible and trying to avoid nuclear WW3 is being taken as Russian weakness....The Americans continue to think and behave as thugs.....the Russians continue to be the better people.

The Russians being responsible and trying to avoid nuclear WW3 is being taken as Russian weakness....The Americans continue to think and behave as thugs.....the Russians continue to be the better people.
I agree- the activities of the US-led NATO have been shameful. Putting the European desires of neoNazi Ukrainians over the welfare of Europe- perhaps the whole world- has been crass, egotistical stupidity from the outset. The likes of McCain of course, believe crass, egotistical stupidity to be in America's interests. Many pockets have been lined.

True,...The United States did use them on Japan,....a GOOD thing IMO. It ended the war. But you are comparing apples to oranges by comparing using a Nuke in 1945 Vs using a Nuke in 2024. First,......The U.S had no competition at the time it was used. There was no threat of a retaliatory strike being launched against us from ANYONE. Second,....there was only one method of delivering the payload back then,......by plane. Much harder to do for obvious reasons then ICBM launches from land or sea. Especially by sea. Lastly,......comparing the Nukes available in 1945 to the Nukes available in 2024 is like comparing an old flintlock to a modern minigun mounted on a A-10 warthog. :unsure: Those things matter,.....A LOT.

True,...The United States did use them on Japan,....a GOOD thing IMO. It ended the war. But you are comparing apples to oranges by comparing using a Nuke in 1945 Vs using a Nuke in 2024. First,......The U.S had no competition at the time it was used. There was no threat of a retaliatory strike being launched against us from ANYONE. Second,....there was only one method of delivering the payload back then,......by plane. Much harder to do for obvious reasons then ICBM launches from land or sea. Especially by sea. Lastly,......comparing the Nukes available in 1945 to the Nukes available in 2024 is like comparing an old flintlock to a modern minigun mounted on a A-10 warthog. :unsure: Those things matter,.....A LOT.
It isn't the difference in competition, delivery or lethality which has a bearing on the willingness of US nuclear aggression- it is the mindset of those in a position to make a first strike. That hasn't changed. There are no changed spots for the US nuclear leopard.

I'm glad the US used the nukes on Japan. My dad was in the Philippines and was preparing to invade Japan. We would have lost a lot of soldiers in the invasion of Japan. We have nukes that are 70-80 times more powerful than the Hiroshima bomb.

I'm glad the US used the nukes on Japan. My dad was in the Philippines and was preparing to invade Japan. We would have lost a lot of soldiers in the invasion of Japan. We have nukes that are 70-80 times more powerful than the Hiroshima bomb.
Exactly.

Zelensky is no longer president of Ukraine- he is a war-lord. His tenure has ended.

What would Washington- or London/Paris do if a war-lord was striking them with missiles provided by Russia ?

Zelensky.jpg

More bullshit from our resident Russian, anti-Semitic troll.

Again-

If the Zelenskies use US long range missiles inside Russia- where will the Russians nuke first ?​

Conventional ' wisdom ' says multiple military targets across Ukraine with low-yield battlefield tactical nuclear weapons.

Would that be one or two ' demonstration ' warning strikes or would they unload across the entire military spectrum of Ukraine and end the conflict immediately ? That's the choices. There's no doubt that they're on the table in the Kremlin- just as they would be in Washington.

Next consideration- would US nuke commanders obey a strike order from a geriatric dotard with two months left in office ? I'm a sane person- and I most certainly would not. Biden has already confirmed himself that he is unfit to lead.
You are not a sane person. You are an obsessive compulsive monster with one singular thought, issue, purpose, and position. I wouldn't let you water my plants much less control nuclear weapons.

What is Russia’s nuclear stockpile?
Russia’s total nuclear stockpile is larger than the United States’, at around 6,250 total nuclear warheads, according to the Arms Control Association. The US has more than 5,500.

Most of those warheads in both countries are not deployed on missiles or at bases. According to an assessment by the Arms Control Association, in terms of deployed nuclear warheads:

Russia has 1,458 warheads on 527 intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-launched missiles and bombers.
The US has 1,389 warheads on 665 intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-launched missiles and bombers.
No other country known or thought to have nuclear weapons – the United Kingdom, France, Israel, Pakistan, India, China and North Korea – has anywhere near those numbers of warheads.

Are you looking forward to WWIII, Ms. Moon?

You mean that Western states are not going to let Zelensky use their long-range missiles on Russia ? We'd better hope not. It would leave the Russians no choice- as they firmly stated before this fiasco started.
Putin made his choice. He invaded a sovereign country. In fairness, hellfire should rain down on your Motherland. Russians should experience the same grief and devastation that they have inflicted on Ukrainians.

Something has to be done to awaken the USA to the consequences of nuclear war with Russia. Be certain- the West will not win it. Solution- avoid it.
You mean appease the tyrant who hopes to conquer Europe? You don't know much about history, do you?

Are you nuts? Do you really thing Putin is deterred by that?

Trump was right when he said this administration is going to start WW3.

We need to take out the dwarfish dictator in Ukraine and end this debacle.
There is nothing more anti-American than anti-Americans like you demanding that the civilized world surrender to Russian aggression and land grabbing.

It isn't a matter of what Putin thinks- it's a matter of what circumstances compel him to do.
You say this a lot. And I've told you a lot that you're saying the wife's beating is justified because she angered her husband. You are deplorable.

More bullshit from our resident Russian, anti-Semitic troll.
You are not a sane person. You are an obsessive compulsive monster with one singular thought, issue, purpose, and position. I wouldn't let you water my plants much less control nuclear weapons.
You mean appease the tyrant who hopes to conquer Europe? You don't know much about history, do you?
You say this a lot. And I've told you a lot that you're saying the wife's beating is justified because she angered her husband. You are deplorable.
Say the guy that names himself after a pollutant.

Back