If there was no Pearl Harbor

Well, go to your post and hit reply. You will see that portion of it doesn't go into the reply box. I guess something about how you copied it there. I noticed, but figured you would remember what you had written two minutes earlier. My bad, you senile bastard.

It is because it doesn't quote what is already in a quote box. How long have you been on this board? Try learning something for once.

Nah, you're the one pretending this has nothing to do with the Syria debate he has been snarking on for two days. You're so silly.

No, that is another straw man. It is related to the Syria situation. But that does not equate Assad to Hitler. It was an attempt to see where people stood in terms of intervention on the part of the US. What does it take to 'justify' our involvement? What level of atrocity does it take?

It was an interesting question that you simply shit on because you are having a hissy fit with Lorax right now.

Hitler Declared war on us before we declared war on him, and we knew what was going on in the concentration camps, the general public did not know, but our government did.

yes, because we declared war on Japan.

Please show us your evidence that we knew (prior to entering the war) what was going on in concentration camps.

No, that is another straw man. It is related to the Syria situation. But that does not equate Assad to Hitler. It was an attempt to see where people stood in terms of intervention on the part of the US. What does it take to 'justify' our involvement? What level of atrocity does it take?

It was an interesting question that you simply shit on because you are having a hissy fit with Lorax right now.

I'll leave you two deep thinkers to puzzle it out.

Americans at the time would not have supported intervention .. and the war machine knew it .. just as they know Americans would not be supporting our mindless 'war on terror' without 9/11.

The formula is simple.

are you saying the 911 attack was a government job?

Do any of the 911 truthers realize how many people would have to be involved in an operation like what happened on 911? I mean to arrange all that, and then have not one person come forward and be a whistle blower. That in itself is moronic.

I think they would have had they known about the concentration camps. Otherwise I would agree with you. They wanted no part of WWII. It was only after Pearl that FDR was able to gain public support for entering the war (officially)

.. which is why PNAC called for a 'New Pearl Harbor' .. and magically, they got it.

Imagine that.

:0) Falling mass always seeks the path of least resistance. Always, since the beginning of time.

Let me repeat that shit for the mentally challenged (mc). :0)

Falling mass always seeks the path of least resistance

For the mc's :0) .. that means that buildings do not fall straight down from fire, earthquake, bombs, or any other source but one. Falling mass topples over .. the path of least resistance.

I don't choose to talk about 9/11 with dumb people who don't know 3rd grade science .. so consider this post a science class. :0)

Back