If there was no Pearl Harbor

Do any of the 911 truthers realize how many people would have to be involved in an operation like what happened on 911? I mean to arrange all that, and then have not one person come forward and be a whistle blower. That in itself is moronic.

Not if you kill them all. Now who is moronic?

:0) Falling mass always seeks the path of least resistance. Always, since the beginning of time.

Let me repeat that shit for the mentally challenged (mc). :0)

Falling mass always seeks the path of least resistance

For the mc's :0) .. that means that buildings do not fall straight down from fire, earthquake, bombs, or any other source but one. Falling mass topples over .. the path of least resistance.

I don't choose to talk about 9/11 with dumb people who don't know 3rd grade science .. so consider this post a science class. :0)

You're an idiot and the sad part is, is that you've convinced yourself that you're smart. :palm:

And we were never attacked in any way in the '40's: would you have supported military intervention in Europe?

Well, Germany declared war on us...I mean, ya know, that kinda throws a wrench into your counter-factual.

But to play along, if NEITHER of those things happened then I wouldn't support anything beyond our lend-lease program.

Not if you kill them all. Now who is moronic?

Do you know how many people would have to be killed? AT LEAST 2x as many as were killed on 9/11.

Now you might be able to say that we deliberately ignored/allowed 9/11 to happen, but to say we caused it...no.

The real question is would Nazi germany been a clear and present danger to our national security? That would be a difficult question to answer. Germany did not even have the sea and air power to invade Great Britain let alone the US.

The real question is would Nazi germany been a clear and present danger to our national security? That would be a difficult question to answer. Germany did not even have the sea and air power to invade Great Britain let alone the US.

Well, they were certainly a clear & present danger to our allies. And if alliances mean anything, I suppose that might have been enough.

I was just curious how people came down on the question of when a country is NOT a threat to our security. Are there circumstances where the atrocities being commited by a regime are so evil & widespread that it demands action from countries like the U.S.?

I think American.involvement was inevitable in wwii. But it would have been delayed some.

If our carriers had been destroyed in the attack, what would have changed?

Back