If you liked your plan but can't keep it...

because he didn't.

Have you ever noticed that I stick to the facts and NOT what the corporate media spews?

Tell me WHY are the corporations finding new ways to trick people out of money which is WHY we had to fix the system in the first place?

Where is the PROOF that all of this is merely caused by the law and NOT caused by the trickery of a pack of corporations that CAUSED the whole need in the FIRST PLACE????????

MUST...NOT...MENTION...CORPORATE...MALFEASANCE!!

IT...MUST...BE...OBAMA'S...FAULT!

of course it is.....my old plan did not meet the requirements of the ACA....no maternity coverage, no dental or vision care for my children under 21.....
If it was written in '10, 'requirements' aren't the issue. Your company didn't want to write that policy anymore. Take it up with them.

And many Conservatives have also pointed out how the insurance companies are indeed LYING to their customers to squeeze a little more money from them.

What's funny is how you conservatives continue to blame Obama for what Private Businesses are doing to you.
Also funny, is the free market freedom fighters who screamed about higher insurance rates in '09, '10, '11, '12...All blamed ACA, when the truth was, they were getting raped by free market principles. Insurance companies were simply increasing premiums, because that's how the free market works.

149 million Americans under age 65 who get their health insurance through their employers could be the next group to feel the impact of the Affordable Care Act.

Open enrollment for 2014 is about to begin at thousands of companies, and many employers are blaming Obamacare—at least in part—for cost increases they are passing on to their workers.

Employees' costs are expected to rise 5 to 7 percent next year, according to early estimates.

Those annual increases have been a fixture for years.

But in some 2014 open enrollment documents reviewed by CNBC, companies are specifically citing the law as a factor in next year's pricing.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101158964

And many Conservatives have also pointed out how the insurance companies are indeed LYING to their customers to squeeze a little more money from them.

What's funny is how you conservatives continue to blame Obama for what Private Businesses are doing to you.

I can't claim I've heard prominent conservatives say that (that's not to say they haven't). Any in particular come to your mind?

Dental and vision are not required.

bigstock-Unpleasant-Procedure-4955112.jpg

Millions of children are expected to gain dental benefits under the federal health-care law.

Q. Will I be required to buy pediatric vision coverage by the Affordable Care Act?

A. Yes.

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/obama...-care-part-essential-benefits-kids-8C11363336

And premiums changed each year. That wouldn't disqualify it under grandfather status, though. Your insurer simply didn't want to write that policy anymore

wow.....I know there are deniers out there, but you certainly win a prize......so the ACA requirements are irrelevant?......all these policies are just being cancelled because insurance companies just didn't want to sell what they've been selling me for the last eleven years?......

of course it is.....my old plan did not meet the requirements of the ACA....no maternity coverage, no dental or vision care for my children under 21.....

You guys are dying to get Roe v. Wade repealed and you support any pol or state law that puts restrictions on abortion. You rage at women who make a decision about their own bodies because you can't have a say in it anymore.

Yet you whine because another law allows children to have minimum dental and vision care, food stamps, Head Start, etc. if they're unlucky enough not to be born with silver spoons in their mouths, or at least to parents who have group insurance.

Pretty selective, some might say hypocritical. And obviously not about the children.

You guys are dying to get Roe v. Wade repealed and you support any pol or state law that puts restrictions on abortion. You rage at women who make a decision about their own bodies because you can't have a say in it anymore.

Yet you whine because another law allows children to have minimum dental and vision care, food stamps, Head Start, etc. if they're unlucky enough not to be born with silver spoons in their mouths, or at least to parents who have group insurance.

Pretty selective, some might say hypocritical. And obviously not about the children.

you folks are going to have to pick a position and stick with it.....is it "your plan wasn't cancelled because of dental and vision" or is it "its only fair that someone who has no children under 21 share the cost of vision and dental care because you have more money"........

you folks are going to have to pick a position and stick with it.....is it "your plan wasn't cancelled because of dental and vision" or is it "its only fair that someone who has no children under 21 share the cost of vision and dental care because you have more money"........

Who's going to share the cost of treating your lung problems when the smoking catches up to you?

Who's going to share the cost of treating your lung problems when the smoking catches up to you?

/shrugs.....I quit smoking three years ago......be that as it may, I was in a pool already with people who smoked and paying for it........now I'm in a pool with them AND people who want braces for their kids......

Back