IGNORE POLL

Isn't it adorable how she twists everything in order to mention me? I've saved up quite a nice nest egg (we owls do that, you know) over the years, from living rent-free in her head. lol

Do she and the screaming eagle ever post on politics? Seems to me it's mostly sharing insulting comments about others.

Do she and the screaming eagle ever post on politics? Seems to me it's mostly sharing insulting comments about others.

LOL @ screaming eagle.... perfect name for the old grump. Angry Bird used to talk about politics but he's been corrupted by the toxic influence of the Obsessed One. I see once again they spent the day talking about someone who was out enjoying life. Me. lol

Let's see if a bit of Shakespeare might raise the level of culture in here. But then, "You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think." -- Dorothy Parker, on Toxic

F2dUTH7.jpg

LOL @ screaming eagle.... perfect name for the old grump. Angry Bird used to talk about politics but he's been corrupted by the toxic influence of the Obsessed One. I see once again they spent the day talking about someone who was out enjoying life. Me. lol

Let's see if a bit of Shakespeare might raise the level of culture in here. But then, "You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think." -- Dorothy Parker, on Toxic

F2dUTH7.jpg
This makes more sense.

cecddcb27a7e2a44141580a75e82028c.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Back