IGNORE POLL

Lol. Sez the guy who had almost 48000 posts up to 2014, and thousands of others under your various trolls.

Let's see: 4577 as Seahawk, 172 as Belieber, 1294 as Lumberjack, 13189 as Yaya... I know I've forgotten a name or two but this is an impressive total, yurtsie!

Stalker.

And your point is totally irrelevant to what I said. Dummy. Care to actually address your BFFs claim to have people on ignore while frequently talking about them or do you just want to obsess about my post count and the other posters post counts?

Glad you tacitly admitted you lied about me not posting opinions.

She is a stalker...and now she's team up with an even bigger one. Protect your personal info at all costs...Just saying....

She is a stalker...and now she's team up with an even bigger one. Protect your personal info at all costs...Just saying....

Get over yourself Toxic. I've been arguing with Yurt for close to nine years. I'm not the person he has to worry about.

Stalker.

And your point is totally irrelevant to what I said. Dummy. Care to actually address your BFFs claim to have people on ignore while frequently talking about them or do you just want to obsess about my post count and the other posters post counts?

Looking at the membership list is stalking, lol? I believe you and usfreedumb have the most threads calling out people than anyone else on the forum.

Looking at the membership list is stalking, lol? I believe you and usfreedumb have the most threads calling out people than anyone else on the forum.

Gathering up all those post counts and rifling through 80 or more pages of Yurt's threads is not stalking?

Why do you keep avoiding discussing scowlwoman frequently (everyday I'm sure) talking about people she supposedly has on ignore? I would like your opinion on that.

Stalker.

Shut up and get back to swinging that axe, lumberjack!

You know what else is stalking? Posting in the same thread as the accuser! Seriously. Even if you posted there first, then didn't return for several hours or days, if the accuser posts in the meantime, and you return -- YOU ARE A STALKER. Just ask Toxic. lol

Yoyo oughta be careful about accusing ppl re: the membership list. His one n only friend spends much time absorbed with that thing.

Back