IGNORE POLL

Maybe it's the browser? I'm using Firefox. I'll post a few thread titles in a few minutes.

Are you actually claiming that you searched 80 pages of my threads and they are all about other people? Or that I have 80 pages of threads that are about others?

Either way that is pure bullshit. I don't even have 80 pages of threads.

the link did not work.

Okay, so now you're on record that making threads about people makes one obsessed.

Then Rune is obsessed, Jaded is obsessed, Zappacrite is obsessed....

But of course we both know you won't hold them to the same standard.

I knew you would not hold them to the same standard.

You're dismissed.

the link did not work.

Okay, so now you're on record that making threads about people makes one obsessed.

Then Rune is obsessed, Jaded is obsessed, Zappacrite is obsessed....

But of course we both know you won't hold them to the same standard.

Nobody's more obsessed than you, yurtsie. You should adopt this as your theme song.

LOL

Stalking 80 pages of Yurt's threads is hardcore stalking. I mean to have read 80 pages of threads takes a huge amount of time and then you would have to sift through which ones are not about people and then compile a list of which ones are.

Damn girl, you need to get out more.

When people on her political side make threads about people, they are not obsessed or stalking.

And Christiecrite totally backed off her dishonest claim I don't post opinions.

/end

LOL

Stalking 80 pages of Yurt's threads is hardcore stalking. I mean to have read 80 pages of threads takes a huge amount of time and then you would have to sift through which ones are not about people and then compile a list of which ones are.

Damn girl, you need to get out more.

I didn't read 80 pages yurtsie. I looked at the first page to give OW some examples. But I'm sure there are plenty of gems in the other 79. :D

When people on her political side make threads about people, they are not obsessed or stalking.

And Christiecrite totally backed off her dishonest claim I don't post opinions.

/end

Well I've been here almost nine years and never made a thread about another person in all that time. And the same is true for the years I was on AOL.

Well I've been here almost nine years and never made a thread about another person in all that time. And the same is true for the years I was on AOL.

While Titmouse has made dozens. At one time I was the object of his fascination; now it's Jade Dragon. He finally left me alone when I put him on ignore and didn't even bother looking at any of the threads he started about me. I think he infected Angry Bird though; he's started several just in the last week alone. lol

Guess it's true -- the one you can't have is all the more desirable. ;~)

While Titmouse has made dozens. At one time I was the object of his fascination; now it's Jade Dragon. He finally left me alone when I put him on ignore and didn't even bother looking at any of the threads he started about me. I think he infected Angry Bird though; he's started several just in the last week alone. lol

Guess it's true -- the one you can't have is all the more desirable. ;~)
Darla was the only other person that called Yurt titmouse!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Why does scowlwoman spend so much time talking about people she supposedly has on ignore?
Obviously, she's got nothing else to do and nowhere else to go (but, shhhhh-remember, that's a secret)....has she been here all day again, talking about us? I see she swiped another soul along the way...poor dear...

Why does scowlwoman spend so much time talking about people she supposedly has on ignore?

Lol. Sez the guy who had almost 48000 posts up to 2014, and thousands of others under your various trolls.

Let's see: 4577 as Seahawk, 172 as Belieber, 1294 as Lumberjack, 13189 as Yaya... I know I've forgotten a name or two but this is an impressive total, yurtsie!

Back