IGNORE POLL

I do wish you'd post more about politics and less about infighting on other forums. Bowel Woman is nasty and vindictive, without question, but you are feeding her as well. Just ignore her and see what happens.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk
Baby steps...lol (There's recent good news so it shouldn't too much longer now...)

Yay!!! Toxic finally got her new book in the mail!!!!

wdKmJKG.jpg

Who cares about threads. And again only a couple were about the feud and I was trying to get it to stop you blithering idiot. While you're still actively keeping it going.

Some of those threads were in direct response to Jades threads, funny how you're not bitching about all the threads she created about me.

Two face.

You're obsessed with Jade. Not only by all the threads you've created but by piling onto comments he's made in other threads. Jade's just your newest obsession, he must be replacing Zappa for now.

This is the last thread I made about Jaded (I was banned from the thread I wanted to post in)

Jaded Dragon calls himself a Candyass
Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
That is a bit sexist for me Domer. It doesn't help, just call him the yurt like candyass he is.
Jaded is calling another poster a candyass for making a thread about someone and then thread banning them. Ironically he creates a thread about me and bans me from it.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...misconceptions

At least he admits what a candyass he is, using his logic. He, by his logic, is afraid of me. Though it is clear he FEARS scowlwoman more as we were almost ready to patch things up after his apology to me, but at the last minute, after I accepted and asked where we go from here, scowlwoman commanded him not to move forward and to basically rescind his apology and attempt to let bygones be bygones.

Sad really, because I was ready to let them be gone.

Nothing to do with GR. Christoscrite is a damn liar. Also, it wasn't at then end of February. Chronic liarcrite.

Seek help. You've got it bad.

71fJI%2Bf49rL._SX355_.jpg

You're obsessed with Jade. Not only by all the threads you've created but by piling onto comments he's made in other threads. Jade's just your newest obsession, he must be replacing Zappa for now.

What is it with you lefties that anyone who disputes anyone who thinks like you is obsessed? But in your mind it is perfectly normal to constantly rag on someone you disagree with. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

What is it with you lefties that anyone who disputes anyone who thinks like you is obsessed? But in your mind it is perfectly normal to constantly rag on someone you disagree with. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
I've said it a million times...they have two different sets of rules....And prove it with each and every post...That was easy...

I've said it a million times...they have two different sets of rules....And prove it with each and every post...That was easy...

It's true the lefties favorite rebuttal is your obsessed! But they are never obsessed when they do the exact same things.

Jade is not all there, he even admitted that he's mentally ill.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Back