IGNORE POLL

This is the last thread I made about Jaded (I was banned from the thread I wanted to post in)

Jaded Dragon calls himself a Candyass
Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
That is a bit sexist for me Domer. It doesn't help, just call him the yurt like candyass he is.
Jaded is calling another poster a candyass for making a thread about someone and then thread banning them. Ironically he creates a thread about me and bans me from it.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...misconceptions

At least he admits what a candyass he is, using his logic. He, by his logic, is afraid of me. Though it is clear he FEARS scowlwoman more as we were almost ready to patch things up after his apology to me, but at the last minute, after I accepted and asked where we go from here, scowlwoman commanded him not to move forward and to basically rescind his apology and attempt to let bygones be bygones.

Sad really, because I was ready to let them be gone.

Nothing to do with GR. Christoscrite is a damn liar. Also, it wasn't at then end of February. Chronic liarcrite.

What a shame. lol

hId2UMX.jpg

How many here have at least 25 fellow posters on ignore?

I don't use the ignore feature. I have found that I can tolerate comments from my political opposition, and that I can also make a conscious decision to move on or reply when I read stupid shit that I don't agree with. I see every time lefties call me a racist or whatever other obligatory names they must call me, but I don't care and I don't need to block them from view. If anything, I owe thanks to dumber75 and Evince for desensitizing me to the lefty synonyms for "righty". If I had ignored Evince or some of the other lefties here, I might still take the word "racist" as being connected with race, but now I understand that it is just a lefty word for "righty". Nope, I don't use the ignore feature, I just manually and consciously ignore whatever I want to.

I don't use the ignore feature. I have found that I can tolerate comments from my political opposition, and that I can also make a conscious decision to move on or reply when I read stupid shit that I don't agree with. I see every time lefties call me a racist or whatever other obligatory names they must call me, but I don't care and I don't need to block them from view. If anything, I owe thanks to dumber75 and Evince for desensitizing me to the lefty synonyms for "righty". If I had ignored Evince or some of the other lefties here, I might still take the word "racist" as being connected with race, but now I understand that it is just a lefty word for "righty". Nope, I don't use the ignore feature, I just manually and consciously ignore whatever I want to.

I have a couple of people on ignore evince being one of them. I do it for convince I don't have to wade through their inane BS.

(She reminds him of Fowl so he latched right onto her...lol Did you know he used her as a "referred by" and created the Shallon account to get back in when he got banned....turns out she didn't know about it but, what the heck? )
I do wish you'd post more about politics and less about infighting on other forums. Bowel Woman is nasty and vindictive, without question, but you are feeding her as well. Just ignore her and see what happens.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Back