I'm going to kill myself tomorrow

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
For the past few months, I have been having fantasies of taking my 44 magnum, putting it to my mouth, and blowing my worthless brains out of my head. May as well get it over with. I'm sorry I can't record it and give you guys a good show, that's just not how it works.

I don't know if this is a joke or not, but if not you really need to take a step back from the edge. Talk to someone you know, or call 911. Things are not what they currently seem to you, there is another whole world that you cant see right now. Its there I promise and if you let the darkness that is calling you inside and trying to trick you win, you will be missing out on all that beauty and life. Go to Google and find a professional to talk to in your area or use the phone to call 811.

I don't know if this is a joke or not, but if not you really need to take a step back from the edge. Talk to someone you know, or call 911. Things are not what they currently seem to you, there is another whole world that you cant see right now. Its there I promise and if you let the darkness that is calling you inside and trying to trick you win, you will be missing out on all that beauty and life. Go to Google and find a professional to talk to in your area or use the phone to call 811.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today.

you-should-kill-yourself--4004_preview.gif

I hope you are joking. I can't imagine the guilt some people would feel if they mocked you into something they think is just a joke.

For the past few months, I have been having fantasies of taking my 44 magnum, putting it to my mouth, and blowing my worthless brains out of my head. May as well get it over with. I'm sorry I can't record it and give you guys a good show, that's just not how it works.

I don't like when you talk like this! You are so brilliant, I hate you feel this way!

Watermark, I love your signature. "Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

It would be awful if you weren't here anymore to teach us stuff and/or make us laugh.

don't do the in the mouth thing, you could fuck up and blow your jaw off and then you'll have this moment where you just survived suicide (which gives people a new perspective on things sometimes) but at the same time you have half a face and you have to be like "ok... well, I have found new meaning and perspective, and maybe I want to live afterall, but fuck, I just blew half my face off, that's not going to make my life any easier."

also if you are too close to the eyes you could fuck up again and blow out your eyes, also not good.

although I don't know a lot about guns but a .44 magnum def seems powerful enough.

I think the best choice if I were to ever kill myself though is an exit bag. those things are legit silent killers.

anyway, feel better man.

I knew a beautiful young woman of 21or so who was so depressed because she was getting a divorce and her new boyfriend got another woman pregnant. She got drunk and turned on the gas and passed out. She came to sometime later and lit a cigarette........she lived but she was really ugly. Don't do it that way.

Back