I'm going to kill myself tomorrow

...by doing...? If someone wants to kill themselves it's their choice to be stupid and foolish. That said I'd wager money Watermark is just getting a good trolling in.

I daresay that you are right that he is trolling but also it your choice to stand idly by if he is being serious.

Word man. My ex's brother ate a bullet. Laid down in bed put his 30-06 into his mouth, pulled the blanket over his head and pulled the trigger. I ended up cleaning up that mess. He was single and lived with his parents who were retired. He ran the family farm. I'll never forget when her father called in a panic and I went over (we lived next door). I went upstairs and there was a hole in the wall above the head set with blood, yellow matter and bits of skull dripping off the wall. I pulled the blanket off his face and then covered him up and went down stairs and called the police.

After they took his body away I hauled the blood soaked mattress and box springs outside and hauled them off to the dump. Cleaned the blood and gore up off the wall and floor. His parents and my ex were still in shock with the thousand mile stare.

So like yea...suicide isn't something to joke about.

THere are some very heartless people in this world.

As I said before, you could invite him to Boston and try and set up some job interviews for him.

i might be leaving boston soon and moving to nevada. I have to put my plan into action to run for city council and eminent domain desh's house.

I daresay that you are right that he is trolling but also it your choice to stand idly by if he is being serious.

Yup. I told my dad the same thing. Actually, I told him if he's going to kill himself not to use a gun because then the cops would take it instead of it being left to me.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO.

why don't you hope in your merry little rowboat and come across the atlantic ocean and have an intervention.

Maybe you could buy him something. My friend always used to say "can i buy you something to make you feel better?". It always used to make me smile, it was funny for some reason. Maybe if you offered to buy WM something he would feel good that someone cared enough to do that. Not a gun though. You should buy him a video game maybe?

Wow these young video gamers put all this effort into being girlfriend less dorks!
Happyness is having a beautiful woman to boss you around.

WM, despite the fact I despise you, I think you should stop believing your life is meaningless......go back and take that job at Burger King, start dating the girl who puts mustard on the buns (so what if her fingers are stained yellow and she has warts)........you will be surprised at how much better your life will look with those two major improvements......

Back