I'm going to kill myself tomorrow

...by doing...? If someone wants to kill themselves it's their choice to be stupid and foolish. That said I'd wager money Watermark is just getting a good trolling in.

nah he's not trolling. he's just seems bummed, and sometimes I imagine it can be cathartic to think about painting the wall with your brains.

watermark wont kill himself before he's at least done reading the asoiaf series anyway. so that's a good baseline to evaluate him.

That's a tough question. While I ponder it further, I'll start by saying I don't believe in assisted suicide.

i failed in my duties in the debate competition. through my failure, fewer people are convinced to kill themselves. I am filled with shame :(

...by doing...? If someone wants to kill themselves it's their choice to be stupid and foolish. That said I'd wager money Watermark is just getting a good trolling in.

If he does die, it will probably be by strangulation during a session of auto-eroticism.

For the past few months, I have been having fantasies of taking my 44 magnum, putting it to my mouth, and blowing my worthless brains out of my head. May as well get it over with. I'm sorry I can't record it and give you guys a good show, that's just not how it works.
BULLSHIT!

You vowed to become emperor and have Grind summarily executed. Keep your word first mother fucker...then go cap yourself!!!

And the thought process that takes them to death, is stupid. My statement stands. I've told close friends and even family the same thing. If you want to kill yourself, just make sure I don't have to clean it up.
Word man. My ex's brother ate a bullet. Laid down in bed put his 30-06 into his mouth, pulled the blanket over his head and pulled the trigger. I ended up cleaning up that mess. He was single and lived with his parents who were retired. He ran the family farm. I'll never forget when her father called in a panic and I went over (we lived next door). I went upstairs and there was a hole in the wall above the head set with blood, yellow matter and bits of skull dripping off the wall. I pulled the blanket off his face and then covered him up and went down stairs and called the police.

After they took his body away I hauled the blood soaked mattress and box springs outside and hauled them off to the dump. Cleaned the blood and gore up off the wall and floor. His parents and my ex were still in shock with the thousand mile stare.

So like yea...suicide isn't something to joke about.

Last edited:
Hmm. . I have what if thoughts. What it would feel like, if tge pain was too much or not, and if I could even do it in the clutch. Like, when i first started driving, i had urges to pull the car into the other lane. would i suvive? would i. remember the experience? would it hurt? why should i let some intangible yellow line stop from doing anything?

why are people so afraid of it? why are we so weak? i procrastinate, but most seem genuinely cowed.

If pain is weakness leaving the body dont we need less comfort? arent we losing half a life from fear of discomfort?

Word man. My ex's brother ate a bullet. Laid down in bed put his 30-06 into his mouth, pulled the blanket over his head and pulled the trigger. I ended up cleaning up that mess. He was single and lived with his parents who were retired. He ran the family farm. I'll never forget when her father called in a panic and I went over (we lived next door). I went upstairs and there was a hole in the wall above the head set with blood, yellow matter and bits of skull dripping off the wall. I pulled the blanket off his face and then covered him up and went down stairs and called the police.

After they took his body away I hauled the blood soaked mattress and box springs outside and hauled them off to the dump. Cleaned the blood and gore up off the wall and floor. His parents and my ex were still in shock with the thousand mile stare.

So like yea...suicide isn't something to joke about.

don't police kinda need to check things out before you destroy all the evidence? i mean you never know.

Back