I'm going to kill myself tomorrow

Fairly certain that WM doesn't have a 44 magnum. Then again, most gun nuts are hypocrites and preach gun prohibition while secretly having their own stash.

For the past few months, I have been having fantasies of taking my 44 magnum, putting it to my mouth, and blowing my worthless brains out of my head. May as well get it over with. I'm sorry I can't record it and give you guys a good show, that's just not how it works.

:thisisgettinggood:

Fairly certain that WM doesn't have a 44 magnum. Then again, most gun nuts are hypocrites and preach gun prohibition while secretly having their own stash.
He had a picture of himself holding it a while back... I think his family has one. I don't know if it is his personally though.

Yeah, he chats regularly with Grind, and he doesn't seem terribly alarmed.

it's not that I am not alarmed. But if watermark is going to kill himself, JPP can only save him for so long. I am just being real. If I were to kill myself, I def would not do the mouth thing. I have seen pictures.

it's not that I am not alarmed. But if watermark is going to kill himself, JPP can only save him for so long. I am just being real. If I were to kill myself, I def would not do the mouth thing. I have seen pictures.

If he does it, will the Trinity become the Twinity?

...by doing...? If someone wants to kill themselves it's their choice to be stupid and foolish. That said I'd wager money Watermark is just getting a good trolling in.

I don't think "stupid and foolish" is the first thing on someone's mind when they're considering suicide. I think they're looking for cessation of pain, physical or emotional.

I don't think "stupid and foolish" is the first thing on someone's mind when they're considering suicide. I think they're looking for cessation of pain, physical or emotional.

And the thought process that takes them to death, is stupid. My statement stands. I've told close friends and even family the same thing. If you want to kill yourself, just make sure I don't have to clean it up.

Back