I'm proud of my wife!

That's about as far into Ohio as I've ever been. It was ok ... for a city. And the Reds are one of my top 5 favorite teams. Had to get some memorabilia while I was there.
I like Cincinnati too. Grew up with the Big Red Machine and it' a picturesque city snuggled in the hills of the Ohio river valley. However, it's the most segregated city in Ohio, racially, socially and economically and thus my comment to 3D Also the Appalachians send all their biggest assholes to Cincinnati and Dayton. Columbus is more like Austin or Charlotte, where as Cleveland is more like Detroit or Pittsburgh.

I would not expect a reward for doing what was right

Well, clearly, Mott didn't expect his wife to get a reward doing what was right. That's why he's complaining about it. You guys are clearly of a similar mind, otherwise this thread would be full of massive judgmentalism, which it obviously is not.

Yes it is. She could have taken the money and got away with it. There were no witnesses and other people had been in the room before her.

Employers don't have legal burdens of proof to meet before they fire someone. Employees are often fired based on suspicion, and it, at the very least, doesn't play well when, time after time, guests call in mentioning that they left valuables and the last employee that was there keeps not knowing anything about it. Furthermore, there's CCTV all over the place in hotels, if she was spotted anywhere with an envelope or counting money, she'd be fired. Unless she opened up the envelope as soon as she saw it, counted the money, hid it, and didn't take it out again, she'd be looking at jail time.

Speaking of this, how does she know how much money was in it? Did she open it up and count it? If so, why was she opening up this envelope and invading their privacy? Perhaps they didn't give a reward because the envelope had been opened and their privacy invaded. And if she didn't open it or count the money, but learned about the amount from the person in question after they received their property back, she wouldn't have known she was giving back a large amount of money anyway, and it's not quite as impressive to give back an unopened item, likely of little worth, which just so happened to be worth a lot more than you had thought.

Also, people who carry around large amounts of cash like that are often money laundering because they're involved in something shady, usually drug dealing. So, it's fully possible she returned 3.5k to a drug dealer who never would've went to the cops in their wildest dreams anyway. In fact, that may have been why they were so careless with the money. That actually fits in well with the personality of a drug dealer, as well as someone in general who was always carrying around ridiculous amounts of cash because they couldn't put it anywhere legitimate without drawing attention. And that also may have been why they gave no reward, because drug dealers are often douchebags.

Nope, I just know my nature, and I would be grateful to the honest person who returned my money, enough to give them a small reward, better to be out $350 or even $100 than $3500.

If I had discovered the money, I would not expect a reward for doing what was right, but as a grateful person, I personally would give a reward.

So you give $2.00 to the guy who let's you know you just dropped a $20.00. :palm:

Last edited:
Tbh who is to say it wasn't 3600 and motts wife already skimmed off the top O_o

You know what? Fuck you.

That's not right...I know Mott brought his wife into this thread and technically, that makes her fair game...but it's still not right to mess with people's families on here.

You know what? Fuck you.

That's not right...I know Mott brought his wife into this thread and technically, that makes her fair game...but it's still not right to mess with people's families on here.

Everyone is fair game here. Also, we're mostly fucking with Mott.

You know what? Fuck you.

DAMN you break easily. That was barely even fun

Also, people who carry around large amounts of cash like that are often money laundering because they're involved in something shady, usually drug dealing. So, it's fully possible she returned 3.5k to a drug dealer who never would've went to the cops in their wildest dreams anyway. In fact, that may have been why they were so careless with the money. That actually fits in well with the personality of a drug dealer, as well as someone in general who was always carrying around ridiculous amounts of cash because they couldn't put it anywhere legitimate without drawing attention. And that also may have been why they gave no reward, because drug dealers are often douchebags.
I see you got your adderal prescription filled. Skidmark.....it was an elderly Indiana couple. They where whiter than you are.

You know what? Fuck you.

It doesn't bother me. Grind just says that shit cause he's not getting any pussy.

Employers don't have legal burdens of proof to meet before they fire someone. Employees are often fired based on suspicion, and it, at the very least, doesn't play well when, time after time, guests call in mentioning that they left valuables and the last employee that was there keeps not knowing anything about it. Furthermore, there's CCTV all over the place in hotels, if she was spotted anywhere with an envelope or counting money, she'd be fired. Unless she opened up the envelope as soon as she saw it, counted the money, hid it, and didn't take it out again, she'd be looking at jail time.

Speaking of this, how does she know how much money was in it? Did she open it up and count it? If so, why was she opening up this envelope and invading their privacy? Perhaps they didn't give a reward because the envelope had been opened and their privacy invaded. And if she didn't open it or count the money, but learned about the amount from the person in question after they received their property back, she wouldn't have known she was giving back a large amount of money anyway, and it's not quite as impressive to give back an unopened item, likely of little worth, which just so happened to be worth a lot more than you had thought.
How did she know how much money was there? Well she did this thing people in Mississippi have a hard time doing. She counted it. And to show you she's a true mathematical genius by Mississippi standards.....she counted it a second time....and not once did she use her fingers or toes. :)

Back