I'm proud of my wife!

Well, clearly, Mott didn't expect his wife to get a reward doing what was right. That's why he's complaining about it. You guys are clearly of a similar mind, otherwise this thread would be full of massive judgmentalism, which it obviously is not.

That makes no sense, if he had no expectation then he WOULDN'T be complaining. Clearly he had some expectation or we wouldn't be hearing about it.

If it were me, I would have never brought it up.

That makes no sense, if he had no expectation then he WOULDN'T be complaining. Clearly he had some expectation or we wouldn't be hearing about it.

If it were me, I would have never brought it up.

either that or the fact that she didn't steal money was a noteworthy event.

How did she know how much money was there? Well she did this thing people in Mississippi have a hard time doing. She counted it. And to show you she's a true mathematical genius by Mississippi standards.....she counted it a second time....and not once did she use her fingers or toes. :)
The envy of all Ohioans.

LOL Naaaa He's just trolling me. The real question is if presented with this kind of ethical choice would you have done the right thing?

Grind probably would have spent the next day in Atlantic City. ;)

i'm not fucking joking, I seriously was possibly going to be there today and yesterday, but changed my mind. fucking weird man.

Today at work my wife, who is an asst. manager at a local hotel was inspecting checked out rooms in order to organize her housekeeping staff when she foun an envelope with $3,500 cash in it. She did the right thing and called the former occupants of the room who were on there way back home to Indiana. They returned and got there money and thanked her but the jerks didn't even give Her a reward.

I'm very proud of her for doing the right thing.
She did the Right thing for sure, but those cheapskates should have given her 10% at least.

Back