I'm so very hungry.............

heck I love sweets and MT Dew. I am about 5'10" and 180. Heck in HS I was a little guy, skipping 5th grade did not help plus I grew 2 inches after 18.

i used to drink MD like water, but now all my teeth are all Fed up so i quit just about anything that screws em up... besides smoking

heck I love sweets and MT Dew. I am about 5'10" and 180. Heck in HS I was a little guy, skipping 5th grade did not help plus I grew 2 inches after 18.

ya i was kinda big, 6'2" 280, nt real fat but definitly chubby, i was on the line in football, lifted everyday, now i limit my lifting to just beer.

Ahh as topper said my tooth is still fine :)
Actually I have all but 2 of my origionals.

One thing to watch about teeth. too much apple juice for little children plays hell with their teeth.

No beer for me, well occasionally. Just do not like the taste of alcohol. I am not sure that most people can taste alcohol like I do.

wine is fine to me but not with a meal, just screws up the taste of the meal. eat then drink :)

Ahh as topper said my tooth is still fine :)
Actually I have all but 2 of my origionals.

One thing to watch about teeth. too much apple juice for little children plays hell with their teeth.

ya i know OJ is bad too, i am not far behind ya, i have to go get 2 partials put in here so i can cheew without looking like a cickmunk... bad thing about it is i am only 28, i have a ton of excuses but in the end, it my fault, so i just deal with it. o well ya live and learn

I had some kickass catfish, clam chowder (with lemons of course) and fried shrip from the chow hall today. The only good food they ever serve. And the sweet tea was decent too.

I love rellenos.

There is this joint out here that makes relleno burritos.

Damn just to die for stuff.

I love rellenos.

There is this joint out here that makes relleno burritos.

Damn just to die for stuff.

I haven;t had good relleno's in FOREVER. There is this lil mexican joint me and my wife love that has the best relleno's ever. And enchiladas. And they give me discounts on beer (My family has been going there since I was in diapers).

I had some kickass catfish, clam chowder (with lemons of course) and fried shrip from the chow hall today. The only good food they ever serve. And the sweet tea was decent too.

mmmm .. i love sea food. when ever i am close to the ocean thats all i will eat. but when i am around here its usaly just walleye, crapie or sunfish. i have had to much catfish though, everytime i have it it was screwed up badly. my fave freshwater fish though is brook or rambow trout. nothing better then catching a few trout and cooking em just after they are cought.

No denials, just bitching. ;)

On the other hand, I spent nearly 45 minutes on crock pot sites, mmmm

ohhh crockpots kick ass, we made a roast last week and it used a package of dried ranch dressing, didnt think i would like it, but boy i was wrong.

Back